Chapter 25-Qliphoth roots

Start from the beginning

"Talk back you mangy mutt!" Ryukku yelled at him as he gave no answer.

"You've been yelling at him for 2 hours, he's not going to respond." A hero who wore a blue coat which had blue fire instead of fur at the collars. He had white mask which hid his face. He also had burns across his fingers and hands along with stitches.

"D help me instead of being a smart ass!" Ryukku yelled at him.

"Our quirks don't work past this point Ryu." He said looking at Fenrir who had not moved from his position.

"Yeah, but you can just shoot fire at him to

"Yeah but can't you just shoot your fire at him?" Stars and stripes asked.

D created a blue fireball in his hand and threw it at Fenrir who didn't move as the fireball was absorbed by him the moment it touched him.

Ryukku yelled in frustration as D tried to calm her down.

"Master hurry before I kill these idiots." Fenrir said as ryukku began yelling insults at him again.

Meanwhile:-
Izuku walked east to where their was a large Qliphoth root. He could sense the presence of 3 powerful demons as he walked through the destroyed Streets.

Soon he came across some hell cainas and empusa who attracted to him thanks to his blood as izuku swiftly took care of them.

After a couple minutes of walking he came across a large clearing as it was surrounded by destroyed cars and buildings.

Suddenly from behind him a demon that resembled a ghost with scissors came from above charging at him.

As Before he could pull the trigger on the muramasa a flaming bullet hit the mask of the scissor demon killing it

Another bullet was shot at izuku who moved his head slightly dodging it as he turned his head towards the rooftop of a building as he saw the outline of a woman he had met before.

He let out a deep sigh as the woman stopped shooting at him.

"Kafka get down here!" He said as the woman put away her guns as she appeared Infront of him in an instant.

She frowned looking at his face as bloody bandages covered his eyes.

"So the rumors were true... You really are blind." She said in Italian, leaning forward to inspect it as izuku stepped back.

"It isn't very nice to shoot a blind person you know?" Izuku said annoyed as she chuckled putting her hands behind her back.

"Oh izuku, we both know your more than the average human." She said switching to English with a smile.

" She said switching to English with a smile