52 | bare minimum

"come, we can grab a drink and do a face mask" jungkook said, leading taehyung towards the bar. after jungkook ordered them both drinks, they were both given a small bowl of the face mask to put on.

just as taehyung was about to dip his finger in jungkook stopped him. "nah uh, let me do it" the raven said, stepping closer to his boyfriend who suddenly felt quite shy. the male dipped his finger into the face mask and slowly started to apply it to taehyung's face. making sure not to get to close to the males eyes or lips.

the brunette was thinking about how nice this all feels, how special this all was. he was no use to all this fuss or even being in a relationship, a healthy one.

the way jungkook's fingers delicately ran along his forehead, cheeks, chin and nose made him smile softly. after the raven was done he helped do jungkook's face, making sure to also not get close to his eyes or lips. after they both were done they took their drinks and walked to a more private area.

taehyung had no idea where he was going he just decided to follow jungkook since he had been here before. his eyes casted on a corner that was covered by a beautiful green hedge. there was a place to put your drinks and a beautiful view of the mountains.

"this is so nice" taehyung whispered, sitting down at the shallow end as he placed his drink on the edge of the large pool. he turned his head when he heard someone clear their throat, his eyes landed on staff member who had a bright smile and beautiful blue eyes.

"hi there, I just wanted to know if you would like me to bring over any snacks?" the male asked, looking between him and jungkook. taehyung turned to jungkook who was obviously thinking.

"maybe just a bowl of strawberries and chocolate sauce please" the raven replied, thanking the staff member before the male walked away. taehyung smiled when jungkook sat right next to him, both of them leaning their backs on the edge of the pool.

"I would of picked the same" taehyung said, knowing he is a sucker for strawberries and chocolate sauce.

jungkook chuckled and nodded, placing his arm around taehyung as he says "I know, that is why I picked it". 

as soon as the snack had arrived, jungkook dug right in. wanting to make sure taehyung got the first bite, so the raven dipped the strawberry in the chocolate sauce before raising it towards taehyung's lips. after taehyung bit half of the strawberry off, jungkook took a bite of the rest. 

"thank you for this kook" taehyung whispered, looking at jungkook who could not help but to smile and shake his head. 

"you dont need to thank me tae, I am glad that I am able to do these things for you. you deserve every good thing in the world, and I am sorry that you have had such a difficult past few years." jungkook said, not wanting to kill the mood but it has been on his mind a lot. the loss of taehyung's grandparents. 

from all the stories he has heard, taehyung's grandparents meant everything to him. 

"If I am honest, if you werent in my life I would of been really unhappy. I dont have friends back at home, like a couple people text me now and then but whenever they do it is always about them. or they will message me asking how I am and take forever to reply"

"they will post on their stories, post on instagram while not opening my message. I know it is silly but it upsets me cause it makes me feel as if I am boring or no one actually likes being my friend" 

"its not silly tae, its understandable you feel that way. all your wanting is the same energy you put into a friendship back, but you feel like people are using you or dont care about your feelings" jungkook said, understanding taehyung completely. 

"I just gave up, it hurts when people do the same thing and I give people the benefit of the doubt that they wont do it again but they still do. as soon as I met you everything changed, I stopped caring about how others were making me feel, I stopped putting the effort into friendships when I was getting nothing it return"

"because you made me feel wanted, loved, and cared for. you listened, never judged me and that is all I have ever w-wanted from s-someone so thank you" taehyung whispered, trying to ignore the stinging feeling in his throat as his eyes got teary. 

jungkook leaned closer to wipe the tear that escaped taehyung's eye. 

"never thank me for doing the bare minimum" the raven whispered, pecking taehyung's lips softly.