32 | sleepover

taehyung did not get much sleep last night, every noise he heard it set off his anxiety. worried someone got into the house. he was asleep on jungkook's bed, the male was asleep on the other side not touching at all. maybe that was why taehyung could not get to sleep. by the time jungkook had dropped taehyung off to his house, his aunty was already there. 

it felt so nice seeing her, they spent majority of the morning chatting and talking, catching up about everything. jungkook felt really happy to be spending proper time with his parents. he was worried that they were going to be busy even when they got home but they all sat and watched movies. his dad got up to talk to a security guy that was adding onto their security system. 

jungkook and taehyung had been texting on and off all day. rose smiled when she had seen taehyung laughing at his phone, they both were currently sitting on the couch trying to figure out what they wanted for dinner. rose looked out the window to see the sky was red and orange, it looked beautiful. 

her thoughts were cut off when taehyung laughed again, she glanced at him to see the male holding one side of his red cheek. 

'he is blushing' she gasped soon after, catching taehyung's attention. 

"are you talking to jungkook?" she asked, smiling when taehyung nodded. 

"aw you like him dont you?" she asks, pointing to his phone that taehyung just chucked on the couch and sighed. 

"is it that obvious" the brunette pouted, rose chuckled and nodded her head "only to the people who know you well" she winked. 

"now tell me everything" she asks, excited that he has a crush. 

"he is just so sweet, caring, always there for me, he makes me laugh and feel gushy. i get butterflies whenever he flirts with me or touches me. I really like him, he makes me feel safe. I feel happy around him" taehyung explained. 

"i know you guys were friends but what made you get to this level?" she asked

"I opened up to him about nan and grandpa, I told him how bad loosing them affected me and how I am still struggling without them. he was so understanding, he listened and held me when I cried."

"he cares for you and that was something that helped you see that" rose said, taehyung hummed and nodded. 

"invite him over for dinner and the night, I would love to meet him" she said, chuckling when taehyung gasped. a huge smile on his face as he asks "really?" 

"of course, text him and ask him now" rose said, standing up. 

"I will order some pizza" she said, walking to her computer that was on the kitchen bench.

jungkook was scrolling through his phone on his bed, he took a nap before and all he wanted to do was sleep. so much about the serial killer was all over the news and social media. it was really scary, the whole town was scared. not knowing who to trust. 

it was scary times for the island. stuff like this never happened here, it was devastating to see that it currently is. the raven looked at his phone when he saw taehyung texted him. 

tae

hey, I was talking to aunty rose and she wants to meet you. did you wanna come over for dinner? and stay the night

jungkook felt so happy when he read that message. 

jungkook

on my way x

taehyung smiled at the text and got off the couch to get his room ready. it was a mess. 

jungkook quickly packed a bag and made sure he smelt nice, he walked down the stairs. he walked to his parents who were sitting on the couch.

"mum, dad I am going to stay the night at taehyung's. I will be back tomorrow" jungkook said

"oh of course, have fun sweetie. ask taehyung if he wants to come for dinner and stay the night tomorrow. we would love to meet him" his mother said, jungkook smiled back and nodded. 

"make sure you stay safe kook, see you tomorrow" his father said. 

jungkook quickly picked up some flowers and a box of sider, he parked by taehyung's driveway and grabbed his bag, flowers and drinks. he knocked on the door and waited for a little bit until the door opened and see saw taehyung. 

"hey tae" jungkook smiled

"hey kook, come in" the brunette smiled, stepping to the side to let jungkook come in. the raven definitely felt nervous, there was something about meeting someone close to taehyung definitely was nerve racking. if his aunty did not like him, there goes his chances of being with taehyung. 

"I got these for you" the raven said, handing taehyung the flowers. the brunette was surprised, he smiled brightly and took the flowers into his hands softly. 

"these are beautiful, thank you kook" taehyung replied, blushing a little more when jungkook pecked his cheek. 

"is that jungkook at the door?" jungkook heard a women call out from the kitchen, footsteps heading towards them as they walked to the lounge. jungkook smiled as soon as he made eye contact with taehyung's aunty. 

"oh look at you! your so handsome" she gasped, pulling jungkook into a hug. the raven hugged back and smiled. 

"it is lovely to meet you, taehyung talks about you heaps" jungkook smiled. 

"i was just about to say the same thing but about you" she laughed when taehyung groaned, hiding his face behind his hands in embarrassment. 

"pizza should be on the way soon!" she said, pulling away from the hug. 

"I got these for you, I was not sure what drinks you liked" jungkook said, handing the drinks to her. 

"aw, i love these. thank you jungkook, get settled in and chill out. I will call when pizza is here" she said, taking the drinks into the kitchen. she saw the flowers in taehyung's hands and she thought it was the cutest thing ever.