64 | just us

"the dishes are done, the laundry is as well" jungkook said, walking up to taehyung who was getting hyeon dressed. 

"thats a clever boy" taehyung smiled at his son who put his hat on and spread his arms out. jungkook chuckled and ruffled hyeons hair. 

"you ready to get see nana and grandpa" taehyung said, putting sun screen on his face. 

"are they going to the beach?" jungkook asked, packing a few things into the bag. 

"yeah. binna my older sister is going with them, she wants to spend more time with hyeon." jungkook still felt uneasy about people watching over hyeon, he only trusted himself and taehyung to watch him. he loves in his laws and parents, his family dont get him wrong. he is getting better with the fear and so is taehyung. 

for taehyung, he feels the same as jungkook about it but the one person he trusts fully with hyeon is his sister binna. she is two years older than him, and has a bachelor in early childhood. she has babysat their mothers friends children, ever since she was in highschool. 

"I trust binna, remember when she watched hyeon for the night when he was a little younger. when they first came down so we could go christmas shopping, she sent us pictures all the time. let us know when he was fed and if he was sleeping" 

"she even bought her own supplies of diapers, clothes, and toys" taehyung chuckled, loving how serious his sister is about taking care of hyeon. 

"true, and hyeon adores binna" jungkook said sighing, knowing he was just overthinking. 

taehyung smiled, gushing over how cute jungkook was being. he stepped towards jungkook, wrapping his arms around the ravens neck. the raven placed his hands on the sides of taehyung's waist. 

"why are you smiling at me like that" jungkook asked, pecking taehyung's forehead. 

"your the best father. I am so lucky to be doing life with you" taehyung whispered, he meant every word. those words meant a lot to jungkook, he always second guessed himself as a father. whenever he heard those words from taehyung, it always settled his thoughts. 

"lets get hyeon to you parents and then go to out date" jungkook said, pecking taehyung's lips before going back to the couch and grabbing the bag before walking out the door to make sure everything is in the car. 

a few moments later they left the house. heading straight towards his parents house which was not far from his own. taehyung was so excited to go swimming with jungkook today, they both just planned to go for a swim and then go out for lunch. 

they both had the house to themselves tonight which they were both looking forward to. quality time just the two of them. 

"do you really think hyeon will be okay, he might miss us" jungkook said, parking the car in the car park as taehyung chuckled.  they had just dropped hyeon off at taehyung's parents house and they both were already missing hyeon's presence. 

"he will be fine and I am sure he will miss us but we will see him tomorrow, he will have lots of fun with them" 

jungkook nodded his head, getting out the car and going to the back to grab the bags before taehyung could grab it. 

"I can carry a bag kook" taehyung said, but jungkook shook his head. 

"nope I got it" the raven said, walking down the path into the forrest. 

taehyung chuckled and locked the car before following jungkook behind the trail. 

"how lucky, it looks like we have the place to ourselves" jungkook hummed as soon as their feet landed on the grass. taehyung gasped as he looked around, his eyes landed on the large water fall that was oozing into the large lake. it looked beautiful. 

jungkook laid out the blanket and placed the bags. 

"wanna go for a swim first or eat?" the raven asked, looking at his boyfriend who chuckled and sat down. 

"let's eat" taehyung replied, grabbing the food from the picnic bag. 

they both sat in silence for the first few minutes, enjoying the peace and quiet. jungkook could not help but to sit there and watch taehyung take photo's of the waterfall, he will always think that taehyung is the most beautiful human to ever exist. 

"why are you smiling at me like that" jungkook chuckled, at taehyung's shy smile and comment. 

"your beautiful taehyung" the raven stopped smiling along with taehyung who gulped at how serious jungkook's voice sounded. "not a day goes by where I dont realise how lucky I am, that I have you in my life" jungkook whispered, leaning over the peck taehyung's cheek. 

the rest of the day was spent with them relaxing. they both got to relax in the sun, swim and eat as they listened to music on the speaker. taehyung wished he could stay in this moment forever. both his legs were wrapped around jungkook's waist as his hands were circled around his neck. 

he smiled every-time jungkook squeezed his waist. soon wrapping his strong arms around taehyung's waist. 

"I love you" jungkook whispered against taehyung's neck, leaving pecks along his shoulders. 

"I love you more" the brunette whispered back, closing his eyes as he enjoyed the feeling of being in his partners arms.

Bad Boy Meets Surferजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें