36 | me and my taehyungie

authors note: sorry I accidentally published this chapter and missed like two others before this. I hope this makes more sense now lmao. 

this time taehyung woke up first, he was facing the door. jungkook's  arms were wrapped around him, he could feel the ravens chest on his back. it felt so good to be in his arms. he let out a small yawn before sliding out of bed. 

the last thing he wanted to do was wake jungkook up so he got changed in the bathroom and went downstairs to see he was the only one awake. he checked the time to see it was only seven in the morning. he let out a sigh as he headed to the kitchen to make himself a hot-chocolate. 

he was at least glad it was sunny out, the grass was dry and there was no rain. it was a beautiful day. after he finished making his hot chocolate he grabbed one of his books before taking it outside, he sat on the hammock slowly. 

this was the first time he was getting on it by himself and the last thing he wanted was to spill hot liquid all over himself and his precious book. taehyung smiled as soon as he was on it comfortably. 

he wished he could do this every morning. wake up, get a hot drink and go lay out in the sun early in the morning to read a book. the wind brushing past him softly. it was so peaceful, very different to where he was born. 

the next couple of hours went past and he was still in the same place, the cup was now on the ground as he shuffled lower to read. 

by the time jungkook woke up he pouted when he did not feel taehyung anywhere near him, he really wanted to be the first one to wake up to admire the brunette in his arms for a little. he groaned once he got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom to brush his teeth and put a jumper on before he went downstairs. 

jungkook was surprised when he did not see the male in the lounge or kitchen. after checking the lounge last his eyes landed on the hammock that he could see moving, he got closer to the window to see taehyung who was reading a book outside. 

the sun light was grazing the brunette's face, jungkook thought he looked beautiful. with a soft smile he walked outside. taehyung heard a door shut and turned his head towards the noise to see jungkook walking towards him. 

"morning ggukie" taehyung smiled, blushing a little when jungkook came closer and pecked his forehead. 

"morning tae, what time did you wake up?" the raven questioned, taking the book from taehyung's hands. he shut the book after making sure he did not loose the page taehyung was on and placed it on the bench table. 

"I got up at seven, I thought it was way later. thought it would be nice to come out and enjoy the nice weather." taehyung replied, shuffling so jungkook could hop in. 

the raven did immediately, climbing onto the hammock. he wrapped his arm around taehyung, so that the brunette's head was resting on his chest. 

"how did you sleep?" taehyung asked, tracing his finger along jungkook's chest. 

"amazing, I have gotten so used to you sleeping next to me that if I go to sleep and your not there my sleep is shit" jungkook replied, playing with the ends of taehyung's hair. 

"I feel the same, looks like we both are going to get horrible sleep when we start not having so many sleepovers" taehyung commented. 

"why would we not have as much?" the raven questioned, finding no reason as to why that would be. 

"well finals are coming up soon and everyone including us should be focusing on our exams to graduate. and I cant move my whole room into your house, there is stuff I need at home" the brunette replied, pecking jungkook's neck. 

"we could move you here" jungkook commented, earning a slap on the chest from taehyung who chuckled. 

"dont be silly" taehyung chuckled, laughing along with jungkook who smiled. 

"what are your thoughts about moving in together?" jungkook asked

"we have only just started dating though? you dont think it is too soon?" taehyung questioned, sitting up as he looked at the raven who shook his head. 

"maybe after we graduate we could think about it, we could find a one bedroom place to rent. somewhere on the beach maybe. we both would be working, driving. we have known each other longer then we have dated, we work well together. we can see how things are after we graduate?" the raven suggested, taehyung nodded. he liked that idea more. 

he was not against the idea of moving in with jungkook but being here was only temporary. he was meant to go back to live with his parents. he had not talked to jungkook about leaving, he thought it was obvious. 'now he is scared to bring up that topic, he does not want to lose jungkook, the relationship they have. 

for the first time in a long time he feels happy. what happens if saying "im moving back" changes everything. 

"are you going to school tomorrow?" jungkook asked, still playing with the ends of taehyung's hair. 

"yeah, I still need to work on my art project before I start getting my last assignments" jungkook nodded as he listened to taehyung talk. 

"what about you?" taehyung asked

"yeah I will be, I need to get my attendance back up. I have a game this weekend, then need to finish my last assessments before the end of this month. cant believe we graduate in a months time" the raven whispered, thinking of how it all went so fast. 

he is so ready to leave school and jump straight into working. one thing he definitely wont miss from school is the attention all the girls give him, the amount of times he feels like he has to walk on eggshells around the school. 

he was atleast thankful for meeting his closest friends, he knew they are friends for life. a lot of the time your in school, you think your bestfriends will be with you for the rest of your life but majority of the time they always leave.