65 | our way

"hyeon, you have just had a bath. now we have to wash your hands again" taehyung sighed, picking hyeon up and carrying him into the kitchen. it was a little later then normal, jungkook was late home and hyeon was needing to go to sleep but the little man wanted to stay awake until his dad got home. 

that caused taehyung to try and find a way to get hyeon into bed. he was going to let him stay up to see his dad but the brunette decided it was getting too late. hyeon was already in his night clothes, rubbing his eyes every five minutes. 

"hyeon why dont we go read a story in bed while we wait for dad" taehyung suggested, smiling when hyeon nodded his head and raised his arms. the brunette just finished cleaning his hands as he lifted him up and took him upstairs. 

"get into bed sweetheart, I will grab your teddy and a book" taehyung said, putting hyeon down as he went to do exactly what he said. 

"how does 'where is the green sheep' book sound?" hyeon's giggles gave him his answer. 

taehyung sat on the floor by the head of the bed, he tucked hyeon into bed along with his favourite stuffed toy. as he started to read he could see hyeon's eyes closing now and then, as if he was trying his best to stay awake. 

he made sure the lights were dimmed, so when he leaves the room it would be easier to turn off the lights. as he flipped through the pages, his voice soft he closed the book after he finished it. ready to get another one when he turned his head to see hyeon fast asleep. 

"that did not take you long now did it" taehyung softly smiled leaning over to peck his forehead before turning off the lamp and closing the door behind him. he walked to his own room and grabbed a few clothes to have a shower. 

he only wanted a quick one before he started to clean downstairs, usually he cleans the house before having a shower but today he wanted jungkook to come home to a clean house and warm bath ready for him. 

while taehyung was in the shower the only thing he could think of is how hungry and sore jungkook must be. after he finished his shower and got changed he checked his phone to see jungkook had messaged him five minutes ago to say he was on his way home. 

taehyung quickly cleaned the bathroom and filled the bathtub, he lit a few candles and turned the lights off. he laid out some comfy clothes for jungkook to get changed into and went downstairs. the brunette was running from one room to another wanting everything to be clean and tidy. 

'he must be hungry' taehyung thought and chucked a pizza into the oven, it should be done by the time jungkook gets out the shower. he set up the lounge and made sure there were blankets ready for what he had planned. 

when he heard the door pin code get punched in and the door open he smiled as soon as he realised jungkook was home. "babe?" jungkook called out softly. taehyung walked out the kitchen and towards the door, he smiled as soon as he saw his boyfriend. 

"hey babe" the raven said, wrapping his arms around the brunette. taehyung pecking his cheek as he pulled away. 

"you look tired" taehyung pouted, rubbing the raven's cheek. 

"more hungry to be honest" jungkook chuckled, shutting the door behind him. 

"follow me" taehyung said, linking his hands with jungkook's. the raven followed him up the stairs and left his bags by his desk as he followed taehyung into the bathroom. 

"wow, what is all of this?" jungkook asked surprised, looking around the bathroom. 

"I want you to relax when you got home. snacks is cooking, and there is a spare change of clothes right there" taehyung pecked his cheek before leaving the room to go check on the food. 

"tae?" jungkook called as soon as he went downstairs, walking into the kitchen as he followed the nice smell. 

"gosh the pizza smells so good" jungkook commented, his eyes landing on the large plate of pizza and chips. two drinks beside each other. 

"I thought we could watch a movie and eat some food, then go to bed." taehyung said, wrapping his arms around jungkook waist. 

"what is all this for?" jungkook asked, feeling his heart swell as he hears taehyung talk. 

"well, I wanted to show you that I appreciate you and love you by creating a little date. we dont have to go out and do anything fancy, watching a movie and snacking on food could be just as fun" taehyung smiled. 

"your prefect" jungkook whispered against the males lips as he connected them together, moving his own lips against taehyung slowly. 

jungkook helped taehyung take everything over to the lounge. "what should we watch?" the raven asked, scrolling through the options on netflix

"you pick" taehyung replied back, digging into the food that was on the blanket, over their laps. after jungkook picked a movie, they turned the lights off and the raven placed his arm around taehyung's shoulder. 

"thank you for this" taehyung felt jungkook whisper against his ear, he did not reply but smiled in return. he rested his head against jungkook's arm, feeling so content. 

who would of thought this 'bad boy' would fall in love with a surfer in a whole different town. 

the end