15 | swimming lesson

jungkook had gotten into his swim wear, bringing some towels out the back and placing them on the bench. he folded them and sat down as he waited for taehyung. the raven currently had no top on, and some random shorts the reached above his knee's. 

jungkook felt so excited for this weekend, it had been such a long time since he felt like this. a sense of purpose and excitement. he genuinely enjoyed spending time with taehyung, and he was thankful that they met. 

his thoughts were cut off when taehyung appeared in front of him, one of jungkook's long black shirts and short black shorts. the raven smiled and stood up, he dived into the lake first and when he swam up he saw taehyung sitting on the edge of the little dock. jungkook ran his hands through his hair and let out a chuckle as he swam towards taehyung. 

"what do you know about swimming?" jungkook asked, looking up at taehyung who seemed deep in thought. 

"not much really, whenever I went to the beach or to a swimming pool I always was in the shallow end." taehyung explained.

jungkook nodded his head "so you have not swam in deep waters?" he wanted to confirm. when taehyung nodded he softly smiled "we will get you swimming in no time" he replied, swimming closer to him. 

"is the water deep?" the brunette whispered, taehyung watched as the raven nodded and lifted his hands as if he was wanting to pick him up. 

"dont worry, I wont let you go until you are ready" he whispered, watching as the brunette nodded before he swam even closer. his chest by taehyung's knee's. 

"place your hand's on my shoulders and let me carry you, you can wrap your legs around my waist to feel more secure" taehyung nodded his head fast, feeling nervous as he placed his hands on jungkook's shoulders. he lifted himself in jungkook's embrace and wrapped his arms around the tallers neck as soon as he felt arms wrap around his waist. 

"dont worry, I got you" the raven whispered, slowly swimming backwards. moving away from the dock. 

"you okay?" jungkook asked, feeling taehyung hold him tighter. 

"yeah, I am. j-just nervous" taehyung replied

"I wont drop you, we can stay like this for a little if it makes you comfortable?" jungkook offered but taehyung shook his head. 

"no, it's okay. I wanna learn as much and as fast as I can" he stated. 

"okay, I will keep holding your waist but I want you to remove your legs from my waist. just let them move under the water. try not panic that you wont feel the ground. I will be holding you up" jungkook said, slowly feeling taehyung's legs remove from around his waist. 

the raven gripped taehyung waist, smiling when they were face to face. 

"take a few deep breaths, I got you" jungkook whispered, taehyung turned to look at him. blushing at how close they were but nodded anyways. they stayed like the for a few minutes before jungkook started to teach the male how to float on his back. 

taehyung was laying on his back, feeling okay as he felt jungkook's hand on his lower back. 

"your doing so well tae" jungkook said, now and then removing his hand from the males back now and then. after a few more things jungkook taught taehyung, he was able to stay in the water and float without jungkook's help. 

the raven really enjoyed teaching taehyung how to swim, it was a lot of fun. he was glad he was able to experience this moment with taehyung. 

"yup now just swim to me" jungkook said, further back as he watched taehyung swim towards him. the raven was glad taehyung knew how to go under water already. 

they spent a lot of time in the water that they did not notice it was getting later. soon the sun was setting and their hands were wrinkly. as they both got out jungkook handed taehyung a towel, they both dried themselves as much as they could before going inside. 

"I thought it was summer here, is it meant to be this cold at night?" taehyung asks, swaying from side to side to try keep himself warm. 

"that is the weather here sometimes, in the day it is sunny then at night it is freezing" jungkook said, as they walked up the stairs into jungkook's room. 

"help yourself to a shower, I will go have a bath downstairs" jungkook said gathering some clothes for himself as taehyung nodded and grabbed his bag, heading towards the door that leads into the bathroom from jungkook's room. 

--- 

jungkook had a quick bath, he decided while he was in the bath to order pizza. when he got a message saying it was on the way, he got changed. he dried his hair and let out a soft yawn before heading towards the lounge, shutting all the curtains and locking all the doors that lead in and out the house. 

after getting the pizza, he placed it on the bench just in time as taehyung came down the stairs. jungkook smiled as he eyed taehyung's night clothes. long grey pants and a black jumper. 

"that smells so nice" taehyung gasped, looking at the pizza box that was opened. 

"here" jungkook said, handing taehyung a plate and telling him to help himself. 

they both walked towards the lounge and turned the tv on as they watched a random show while they ate. it was so comforting to taehyung, it had felt like it had been such a long time since he truly relaxed, felt calm and was not overthinking everything. 

"what's the plan for tomorrow?" taehyung asked, looking at jungkook who placed his plate on the coffee table. 

"I was thinking, a picnic towards the mountains. then we can go on a boat to scuba dive. we can sun bathe at the beach for a little, go for a swim, go look at some of the shops" jungkook said, watching as taehyung's smile grew bigger. 

"I cant wait" he whispered, truly meaning every word.