47 | m'love

he started out with grabbing all the ingredients he could to make chicken pie, getting all the ingredients and chopping everything up is the hardest and takes up the most time. he hummed a tune as he started to mix everything onto the pan, loving the smell that was radiating from the kitchen.

he wiped down the bench wanting to try his best to make sure he was keeping things tidy. jungkook found himself leaning against the kitchen bench, looking at the formula and baby bottles that were in a corner on his kitchen bench, by the sink.

a part of him could not believe now he was raising a baby, with taehyung who is the love of his life. this was not how he expected life to go.

"hyeon is all cleaned and ready for a bottle" taehyung said, coming into the kitchen with hyeon in his arms.

"and I am ready to take him" jungkook said, taking the little one out of taehyung's arms.

"I can feed him if you want? I can shower later-" the brunette suggested, but all jungkook said was "no, I got this. go clean up babe".

when jungkook turned back to start making a bottle while holding hyeon with one arm. once taehyung left the kitchen and jungkook had gotten the bottle ready, he moved into the lounge. propping himself on a pillow as he started to feed hyeon. 

this was the first one on one time he has had with hyeon, the room was silent. he could not help but to watch the little one, he looked so innocent and it made him feel sad that people could hurt him. 

his thoughts wondered off to if taehyung picked to not adopt hyeon that he could of fallen into a families arms who would not treat him right. 

minutes went by and jungkook had just finished burping hyeon, they were both still on the couch. hyeon's eyes were on jungkook's off and on, the raven smiled whenever they made eye contact. 

"I promise you that I will raise you to be the best possible man. I promise to give you all my attention, I will teach you how to throw a ball, swim, surf. I promise to give you the best life I possibly can, I promise to take care of you and your dad. I promise to protect you and show up to all your sports games, I will be your biggest supporter" jungkook whispered softly, brushing his finger against hyeon's cheek. 

when he heard a sniffle his head shot towards the direction of the stairs, only to see taehyung leaning against the frame with a soft smile and a few tears rolling down his cheek. 

"babe" jungkook whispered in concern, slowly about to stand up when taehyung shook his head and told him to sit back down. the brunette sat next to jungkook on the couch, leaning his head against his boyfriends strong shoulder. 

"did you hear all of that?" jungkook asked, feeling a little embarrassed. 

"all of it, and I am so glad I did. hyeon is so lucky to have you, so am I" taehyung whispered, pecking jungkook's cheek.

"I will put hyeon down for a nap while you finish dinner" the brunette said shortly after, jungkook nodded and placed their son in taehyung's arms. 

"sweet dreams son" jungkook said pecking the babies forehead. taehyung felt so much pride hearing jungkook say those words, he was worried the raven would shut down but he is the complete opposite and he feels so proud. 

while taehyung headed back upstairs, jungkook headed straight towards the kitchen. getting out the chicken pie he prepared and placed in on the bench, he did not have much time to do the pastry so it was basically the inside filling of the chicken pie but in a bowl. 

the raven thought it was still just as nice anyways. taehyung came back down soon after, heading towards the baby monitor that was in the lounge to make sure it was on. 

"it smells so nice in here" taehyung said when he entered the kitchen, smiling when his boyfriend pulled out the chair for him. 

"it is nice and hot so be careful" jungkook mentioned, placing a peck to the side of taehyung's cheek before sitting down next to him. 

"this is amazing kook, thank you" the brunette whispered before he dug into the food while jungkook poured them both drinks. 

"what time is rose and your mum going to be here tomorrow?" jungkook asked

"around lunch time, are you working?" taehyung replied back, looking at his boyfriend who nodded and laced their fingers together. 

"I do but I will take the day off tomorrow" 

"what? kook no... you dont have to-" taehyung started but was cut off when jungkook shook his head. 

"I want to tae, I want to be here when your mum shows up. I want to meet her, I think it is important that I am here with you. we are in this together and I dont want your mum to feel like your raising this baby alone" jungkook stated, rubbing his thumb over taehyung's hand. 

"why are you so perfect" taehyung whispered after being silent for a few seconds. jungkook chuckled and shook his head "the only perfect one is you love". 

both jungkook and taehyung ended up sitting at the table and talked for hours, even when they had finished their food. even when they were cleaning everything up all they did was talk, it was so nice and calming. they joked about how they feel like a married couple. 

jungkook was now currently in the shower while taehyung was laying down in the bed. his eyes focused on the cot, at times feeling paranoid that hyeon is not okay. there were many times he got up to make sure the baby was breathing and everything was okay. 

by the time jungkook had finished up he saw taehyung walk towards the bed from being by the cot. 

"if you want we can put the cot right here?" jungkook suggested but taehyung shook his head. 

"no, its okay. I am just being paranoid" taehyung sighed, laying down on his side of the bed when jungkook turned all the lights off and slid in next to him. 

"maybe we can get a comfy chair right next to the cot so that if you want to be by him, you can sleep on a comfortable chair?" jungkook asked, looking at taehyung who nodded and smiled. 

"I am a very light sleeper tae, if he wakes up crying I will wake him first. try not worry" jungkook said, he was not lying. he is a very light sleeper and wakes up to any little noise which can get frustrating. 

if he is very tired and sleep deprived then he becomes a heavy sleeper. but he believes between himself and taehyung they will make it work. 

"get some sleep love" jungkook whispered, noticing how hard taehyung was trying to stay awake. he smiled as soon as taehyung wrapped his arms around him and hid his face against his chest. 

"sweet dreams m'love" the raven whispered as he covered them both with the duvet blanket.