30 | baking

taehyung was the first one to wake up which he was quite pleased about, when he got up he looked to see jungkook was resting his head on his chest. he immediately felt his head and smiled when his head felt cooler. 

once he was able to get out of the bed he walked downstairs to heat up jungkook's food. he noticed the house was a bit of a mess so he started to clean up, not wanting jungkook to have to do anything when he got up.

by the time jungkook got up he did feel a little better, after getting changed into his day clothes. sweatpants and a grey jumper, he walked downstairs and immediately saw taehyung who was stirring the soup. 

"morning" jungkook whispered, walking towards taehyung who turned to look at him. bright smile on his face as he placed the hot bowl onto the table. 

"sit, sit" taehyung ushered him to the table, wanting him to eat quickly. 

"have you eaten?" taehyung was asked, the brunette nodded his head and grabbed his phone. 

"yeah I did, how are you feeling?" 

jungkook smiled, remembering everything that happened last night. 

"a lot better, thank you. I dont even know why I felt so sick" the raven replied, shaking his head as he had some of the soup. 

"thank you for all you did last night and this morning. I can tell you cleaned, you did not have to do that" taehyung smiled and shook his head. 

"you dont need to thank me, eat up." the brunette smiled, heading towards the lounge to watch something on tv while jungkook ate his breakfast in peace. the raven glanced at taehyung while he was eating, hearing the male laugh to whatever was playing on the screen was a site jungkook never wanted to let go. 

it would be nice to wake up to taehyung by his side everyday,  but he at times does not know where they stand. the way they were with each other last night, there was no way there was not something between them. 

they were flirting, and jungkook felt that taehyung was doing so back. he wondered if he should bring it up today, confess to taehyung that he likes him. he wants to be something more. he wants to be the one to have taehyung in his arms, not have to ask to kiss him or touch him. 

he wants to be able to say "im taehyung's boyfriend"..... "he is mine and I am his". it may seem a little dramatic but jungkook has never felt this way about anyone before. with taehyung everything felt so different. 

little did he know taehyung felt the exact same way. after last night his feelings have become more clear. the way he feels with jungkook was so special. whenever they held hands or he was in jungkook's arms he felt so happy. a feeling he has not felt in such a long time. 

he wants to see if jungkook likes him, he finds it hard to share his feelings so the best way to see if jungkook feels the same way is seeing if he does similar actions back. for example if he flirts with jungkook, see if he follows along. 

touching jungkook more, see if the male tenses or gets uncomfortable or see if jungkook starts to touch him more. 

tease him a little, pay close attention to his body language and so forth. so when jungkook finished his breakfast and cleaned the dishes he sat next to jungkook, both of them putting another episode of criminal minds. 

there was still a little bit of distance between them, taehyung wanted to start slowly testing his theory. he shuffled closer, keeping his eyes on the tv even though he felt their thighs touch. the raven gulped a little before he wrapped his arm over taehyung's shoulder.