25 | swimming in feelings

once their class ended taehyung jumped out of his seat very excited, he waited outside his class for jungkook. they both did not have their last class together so all he needed to do was wait. he watched as people walked past, a lot of students leaving with their friends. 

his eyes soon landed on jungkook and a large group of his friends, he gulped when he watched them walking towards him. his anxiety peeked as all of jungkook's friends were on him, a few girls that were trying to gather the ravens attention glared at him. 

he felt pain in his chest and gulped, he felt fidgety and grabbed the straps of his bags and be-lined towards the front of the hallway doors. jungkook frowned when he watched taehyung walk fast towards the front doors. 

"wait! taehyung!" jungkook called out, running out the hallway. he ignored his friends calls and rushed after taehyung. once he got out the building he ran quicker and grabbed onto taehyung's arm. when the brunette turned around he felt his heart ache when he noticed the tears rolling down taehyung's face. 

"tae? whats wrong" he gasped, pulling him towards the car parking lot. by his car where there is more privacy. the brunette kept looking down at the ground, seeing jungkook's shoes facing him and soon his head was lifted up softly. 

"talk to me, what happened?" taehyung covered his face as he let out a sob, he had no idea why he was feeling so overwhelmed and anxious. his chest was in so much pain and he felt so out of breath. 

"hey, hey, hey. look at me" jungkook whispered, removing taehyung's hands from his face and replaced it with his own. he softly creased the males teary cheeks. 

the raven observed how taehyung tired to speak but could not, so he pulled the male towards his chest. wrapping his arms around the others waist and held onto him, he rested his chin against taehyung's head. 

"just breath tae" he whispered, rubbing his hand down the males back. slowly feeling taehyung's body relax a little more, becoming less tense. 

"there you go" jungkook said

after a few minutes they both ended up getting in the car, taehyung did felt slightly embarrassed for crying in front of jungkook like that. he was not even sure why he was so upset, he just suddenly felt this wave of anxiety wash over him so he got out of there. 

he was thankful that jungkook dropped the whole thing and stopped asking what was wrong. he knows that the raven will eventually ask again, so from now until then he will try figure out why. not even 15 minutes later they arrived, when taehyung stepped out the car he noticed there were not a lot of people here. 

which made him quite happy, he grabbed his bag and walked next to jungkook inside. he let jungkook talk to the staff as he glanced around, he could briefly see the inside of the large pools, to see lots of fun slides and even a swing. 

"there is a really cool part where every 30 minutes they put the waves on" the raven said, seeing taehyung looking inside. 

"here are your bands, the changing rooms are this way" taehyung heard a staff member say, he bowed slightly and followed jungkook. 

"you can get changed behind that wall, I will get changed here" jungkook stated, knowing taehyung does not like getting changed in front of anyone. the brunette nodded and quickly went to go behind the wall to get changed. 

after taehyung was done, he waited a few more moments to give time for jungkook to get changed. when he felt like the male was done he came from behind the wall. he gasped when his eyes landed on jungkook just in his underwear.

the raven turned around at the noise and chuckled when he saw taehyung standing there covering his face. 

"I am so sorry, I thought you would of been dressed. I should of asked first-" taehyung started rambling as jungkook put on some shorts, tying the lace as he could not help but to let out a laugh. 

"its fine tae, dont worry about it" the raven said, putting his things in his bag and ruffled the males hair. 

"lets go put our stuff in the lockers" he said before walking out the locker room, leaving taehyung a blushing mess. 

when they both stepped out the locker room and into where all the pools are taehyung started to feel really excited. he was now glad that jungkook taught him how to swim, he has not practiced since then so he may be a bit uneasy. 

he giggled when jungkook ran towards the deep end of the pool and made a mini water bomb. 

"come on!" taehyung heard the raven call out as soon as his head was above the water. 

"okay!" taehyung squealed as he ran towards the pool and jumped just by jungkook who had the biggest smile on his face. when taehyung came up from the water he splashed his hands everywhere with a smile on his face, trying to stay above the water. 

the raven smiled and swam towards him, grabbing onto his waist when taehyung hooked his arms around jungkook's neck. 

"dont put me down!" taehyung commanded, slapping the raven's back when he let go of one of his legs. 

"dont you dare!" he called out, slapping the males back again when the male laughed. 

"you think your so funny huh" taehyung said, reaching down into the water to splash water in his face. jungkook gasped, surprised and let go of taehyung. the brunette expected for jungkook to let him go so he was prepared to float on his back. 

he could not help but to laugh as he looked up at the roof, finding it funny at how jungkook reacted. 

"you cheeky berry" the raven gasped swimming over to him slowly until he was right next to him. 

"you have gotten so much better at floating" jungkook smiled, looking at taehyung's chest that was steady. 

"I had a good teacher" the brunette winked, soon turning to his stomach. 

"wanna go on the slides?" jungkook asked, pointing his finger towards the large colourful slides.

"hell yeah" taehyung gasped, jumping on jungkook's back as the males swam them both to the edge of the pool that had stairs.