63 | kiss to make up

it was dark by the time taehyung got back, he would think he has been gone for about three hours. when he walked inside, he made sure he was quiet. he spent the time he left the house walking along the beach, he laid against the sand and looked up at the stars in the sky. 

taehyung tried his best to be quiet as he shut the door behind him. all the lights were off, he assumed jungkook was asleep and hyeon was in bed. as soon as he entered the lounge, blanket in his hand as he was ready to sleep on the couch. 

he flinched as soon as he made eye contact with jungkook who was sitting on the couch in the dark. as soon as jungkook saw taehyung who stood up, wiping his hands on his pants before saying to taehyung 

"we need to talk" taehyung felt his stomach flip at what jungkook had just said. his mind immediately went to the worst thoughts and senecios. jungkook gestured his hand for taehyung to sit on the couch. 

the raven sat on the other side of the couch, both of them sitting in the dark. they were only able to see each other slightly by the moonlight that was coming through the edges of the curtains. 

"what's going on" jungkook asked, a big enough distance between them. which did make the whole situation a little more tense. taehyung fell silent, he did not know how to bring it up. its been stressing him out for so long now. 

"I u-uhm" taehyung stuttered, looking down at his hands. 

"do you f-find me unattractive?" the brunette asked, still not looking up at jungkook. missing his boyfriends shocked expression. jungkook fumbled with his words as he was trying to figure out where this came from. 

"w-what w-what are you even s-saying" the raven said

"of course I do" jungkook said, frowning when taehyung even said that. 

"why would you think I dont" the raven asked, noticing that taehyung could not even look at him. 

"babe, look at me" he said softly, his heart breaking when his eyes met taehyung's teary ones. he raised his hand to wipe the side on the brunette's cheek, catching the tear on his finger. 

"w-we arent that same a-anymore" taehyung whispered, swallowing back a sob as he tried to keep his voice steady. 

"you come h-home, eat, spend time with hyeon, share a few words with me and then you g-go to bed alone"

"we dont kiss anymore, you d-dont touch me anymore, I assumed that m-maybe you dont find me attractive" taehyung whispered, wiping his own tears. jungkook's lips were parted in shock. he knew that he has not been putting much effort into their relationship and he regrets it so much, he always plans that after work he will take taehyung out somewhere but after work he's so tired. 

jungkook shook his head, grasping onto taehyung's hands gently. 

"oh my love. your right, I have been putting no effort and I see everything you try to do. I find you the most attractive person in the world. if I could I would never remove my hands off you. I am so lucky to have you in my life taehyung" 

"w-why do you seem to act as if I dont exist when you get home?" taehyung sniffled, wiping his tears again as he holds eye contact with jungkook. 

"I am so sorry tae. before work I always think that I will take you out when I get home but by the time I get home I am so tired and have a headache, all I wanna do is eat and get clean then go to bed. I did not think about how it would affect you"

"I am really sorry tae, making you feel this way was the last thing I wanted" jungkook whispered, pecking taehyung's hands. taehyung listened closely to what jungkook was explaining and he did understand where he was coming from. 

"I wish we talked about this earlier" taehyung admitted, they both could not help but to chuckle. 

"from now on if anything is bothering you talk to me" jungkook said

"and from now on talk to me when you feel tired."

"deal"

"deal"

and as soon as the world 'deal' left their lips jungkook could not help but to lean in and connect their lips. taehyung smiled into the kiss as soon as he felt the familiar feeling that he missed so much. 

jungkook slid his hands under taehyung's thighs, lifting him up until the brunette's legs were on either side of his own. the raven slid his hand gently to taehyung's cheek, slowly rubbing his thumb against the soft flesh. 

after their make out session, they both found themselves in bed. wrapped up in each others arms, silence filled the room. they both felt content just being in each others arms. taehyung felt back at home.