61 | family

"there is my baby!" taehyung smiled as soon as he heard his mothers voice, his eyes landed on the women who was running towards him. his siblings behind her, the dogs rushing in as well. it was such an overwhelming feeling seeing the ones he loves. 

it feels like it has been so long since he had last seen his family. he could not help but to feel at home, seeing his whole family here. "my babies" taehyung gasped, kneeling down to pat his dogs. it feels like it has been such a long time since he had seen everyone. 

"there is my son" jungkook watched as taehyung's father walked towards the group, pulling his son into his arms. the raven has hyeon in his arms, making sure all their friends got inside the house before shutting the door behind him. 

the raven loved how his friends went straight to his parents, he loved how close his friends were with them. it made his heart happy. minutes went by and everyone was having conversations with each other. 

taehyung was in the kitchen with his older sister and mum helping prepare salads and bread. 

"how have you been? I know we were on the phone the other night but it feels like it has been so long since we last saw each other" taehyung's older sister asked, the brunette smiled in reply as he watched his sister cuddle with hyeon. 

"it feels like it has been awhile, how did your exam go?" taehyung asked

"boring, I already understand the whole social development when it comes to children. we learnt it in the first year of the bachelor so I think I did okay" she replied, looking down at hyeon who was asleep against her chest. 

"meat is done" they heard taehyung's father call out from the lounge. the brunette helped gather the plates and utensils and placed it on the large family table that was behind the large couch. 

taehyung had taken hyeon into the cot that jungkook's parents got, that was in the lounge. just by the couch. he could not help but to cringe as he bent down to place hyeon gently into the cot. hoping that the little man wont wake up. 

he let out a breath in relief as soon as hyeon did not stir awake. taehyung walked back to the table and helped everyone set up and get the food all ready and placed onto the large table. when everyone grabbed and plate and started to dig in, everyone found a seat. 

jungkook sat next to taehyung who sat the closest to the cot. wanting to make sure they were both close to hyeon to check on him. normally when they have family dinners sometimes people sit at the table and talk for hours. 

"this potato salad is beautiful" jungkook's mother said, smiling as she looked around the table. taehyung's eyes landed on his brothers who had headphones on and were both watching youtube on their own tablets. 

"they are so social" taehyung whispered to jungkook sarcastically. the raven chuckled and whispered back "our son could do the same when he becomes their age" taehyung groaned at that, now having a new worst nightmare. 

jungkook could not help but to smile as he looked around the room. he never thought his life would turn out this way, but he is happy. he is a father now, a loving partner and has great family and friends around him. 

"you okay?" taehyung whispered, noticing jungkook's dazed out expression. 

jungkook turned his attention to beside him, he chuckled seeing taehyung's loving eyes. 

"I am fine my love" taehyung felt jungkook's fingers slide through his own. the brunette could not believe that he still feels butterflies every-time jungkook touches him, brushes through his hair, wraps his hands around his waist. the beautiful smile on jungkook's face is one of taehyung's favourite things. 

"I am glad" taehyung whispered, squeezing his hand for a second before going back to eating his food. 

"we have an announcement" taehyung's mother said standing up as she gathered everyone's attention. taehyung was very curious as to what this is going to be about, he looked at his siblings to see they were all continuing to eat. 

so whatever it could be they must already know. 

"after seeing how happy our baby is here" taehyung's mother said, gesturing towards her son. 

"having our grandson here, and being able to explore around here for a little while"

"we love it here and we have seen a house that we like, we placed an offer for it and it was accepted so we are all moving down here" his mother finished, bright smile on her face. taehyung gasped and squealed, he got up to hug his parents.

"this is great news!" taehyung said, hugging his parents tightly. 

"you will have to show me the house you guys got" taehyung said, hugging his parents tightly in excitement. his life was heading towards a direction he has been wanting for so long. jungkook watched as taehyung talked to his parents and siblings a little more before coming back to eat his food. 

half an hour past and everyone was still at the table, as soon as hyeon started crying taehyung got up straight away. "is it bottle time" taehyung gasped as soon as he picked hyeon up, heading straight towards the kitchen. 

"we should all start cleaning up, before bugs get in" jungkook's mother said, and soon enough chairs were heard scrapping along the wooden floor. 

after taehyung heated the bottle, he tested it before placing it against the babies lips. he let out a small smile when hyeon started to drink it quite quickly. 

"oh are you hungry" taehyung gasped, heading back towards the lounge. jungkook had helped the others place all the dishes into the dishwasher and clean the table. he made sure taehyung and hyeon were okay before he helped feed the dogs. 

it was dark outside and everyone was now in the lounge watching tv. 

"I thought you guys were going to sell the house?" jungkook asked his parents who turned their attention towards their son. 

"we decided to keep it, since our family is expanding here we thought it would be nice to still have a house here and if we need to travel out we can afford to still pay the bills while we are gone."

"you still have your key right?" jungkook's mother questioned, watching jungkook nod. 

"great" the dad replied. 

"I am glad you both are staying" jungkook said, looking at his parents who softly smiled back at him.