23 | criminal minds

as it got darker and the bugs started to come out they both decided it was time to head back. both males feeling really tired, especially taehyung from all that crying and story sharing. the raven had both his hands gripping the steering wheel, his eyes glancing over at taehyung now now and then to make sure he was okay. 

he knew it would of been a lot for the male to share something so heartbreaking and devastating. it was like taehyung was relieving every event, feeling and emotion all in one. the raven did feel like their bond was stronger now, to him it sounded like taehyung never talked to anyone about this. 

it made him question about if he had any friends from home. when they arrived back at taehyung's, jungkook walked the brunette to the door. it was silent as jungkook watched the brunette unlock the door and step in. he smiled when taehyung turned to look at him, silence surrounding them as they wait for the other to say something. 

"what's your plans for when you get home?" taehyung asked, leaning against the door with tired eyes. looking straight at jungkook who cleared his throat, playing with the car keys in his hand as he replies "my parents are away on business again, so there is not much to do with just myself" 

taehyung felt sad for the taller, immediately thinking of an idea but felt hesitant asking. not because he did not want the male to, cause he really does but more so because he was scared of the males reaction. 

'fuck it' he thought before stepping forward slightly. 

"stay here for the night" taehyung stated, looking at jungkook to see the male's eyes widened. he could tell that the raven was not expecting him to say that. he bit back a chuckle when the taller replied "are you sure? I dont want to intrude" 

"your not intruding at all, I want you here. whats the point in being alone anyways when we both clearly have nothing else better to do" taehyung replied, stepping to the side to let jungkook in. he watched as the taller turned to lock his car before stepping inside. 

"gosh it got so cold all of a sudden" taehyung shivered, rubbing his hands over his arms as he walks to shut all the curtains. 

"is your aunty home?" jungkook asked, noticing how silent it was in the house. it looked like no one had been here since they were last there. 

"my aunty is currently away for a few days, her son is in hospital so she is wanting to be there for him" 

"does she know about it being your nan's passing anniversary?" the raven asked softly, following taehyung to the males room. 

"n-no, I did not want to tell her. I have not really been on my phone today. just wanting time away from it honestly. at times it makes me feel bad cause my parents are grieving over her as well and to cope I pretend like it never happened even though I can sense they are not here" 

to jungkook it made complete sense, he nodded and cleared his throat. 

"everyone grieves in different ways tae, dont be so hard on yourself. you have been through and are going through so much. whatever you feel, never push it away. always face it head on and notice that is how you feel and its okay" jungkook softly said, not expecting for taehyung to turn around and walk closer to him. 

taehyung wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck, his forehead was against the raven's neck. jungkook froze for a slight second before placing his hands around the smallers waist. 

"thank you for saying that" taehyung whispered, voice sounding so out if energy. 

"no need to thank me, I am always here" he whispered back. it felt like a minute went past before taehyung pulled away.