28 | danny and sandy

when jungkook and taehyung both walked inside the house, jungkook had his arm wrapped around taehyung's waist. it felt so good to him to be able to show the world that taehyung was the only person he could ever fall for. 

that he was not interested in anyone else. taehyung just followed jungkook's lead, having no clue on where they were going until they walked into a huge lounge, lights flashing and music loud and people dancing. the brunette smiled when he made eye contact with jimin. 

"aye sandy and danny in the house!" jimin yelled, pointing at the two as most people stopped what they were doing to look at them. 

"you guys look incredible!" namjoon said, pulling jungkook into a hug. 

"look at you in those heals!" jimin gasped, scanning taehyung from head to toe. 

"you guys looks so good together, costumes aside" jimin winked before heading over to jungkook. taehyung smiled at the comment and walked closer to jungkook, staying right behind him as he watched people greet jungkook. 

seeing how people reacted to jungkook was like flashbacks to himself in school. but he feels like jungkook has it a lot worse than what he did.

"this is my plus one, taehyung. taehyung these are my closest friends... namjoon, jimin, jin, yoongi, hoseok, brooklyn, braxton and mark" jungkook said, introducing them to taehyung. he was not sure if they all knew taehyung. 

the raven wrapped his arm around taehyung's shoulder when he noticed taehyung getting shy. 

eventually they all moved towards out the back where the real party was, jungkook handed taehyung a drink that he made himself, not trusting that something was going to be in it if someone else did it. 

he never lets others make his drink, he only takes it if a close friend of his made it. he watches to many crime documentaries to fall for any tricks or take any risks. 

"thank you" taehyung said, taking the cup into his hand as he took a sip of the coke. happy that there was no alcohol in this one. 

"do you wanna go sit down by the chips and dip?" jungkook asked, pointing towards a circle couch that had a table in the middle with food. taehyung nodded and smiled when he noticed no on was sitting there. 

as soon as they sat down, jungkook sat right next to taehyung. he spread his arm behind taehyung so people knew that they were with each other. 

"how are you feeling now since being in here?" jungkook asked, wanting to make sure the brunette was okay. 

"I feel good, it was just nerve racking but your making me feel calm so thank you. just cant wait till the main music starts playing and we can go dance" taehyung replied after eating a chip, side eyeing jungkook who smiled 

"you any good at dancing?" the raven asked

"I guess you can say I know how to" taehyung leaned back, their sides touching as the brunette leans close to jungkook's ear.

"I know my favourite part is going to be when all I can feel is your hands on me, your chest to my back and everyone knowing that we are the best two here" jungkook gulped when taehyung whispered that sentence. letting out a shaky chuckle before smirking "oh baby boy, you have no idea who your messing with" the raven whispered back, both their faces so close together. 

"I cant wait for you to show me" taehyung whispered lastly

oh how much jungkook wanted to pull they male to his lap and make out with him for the rest of his life. but they arent even a thing, but it feels nice to get a feel for what it could feel like. he loved seeing taehyung slowly coming more out of his shell and he would be lying if he said that taehyung flirting back with him did nothing to him. 

"is it normal for people to be staring at us?" taehyung asked, looking down at his phone. jungkook looked up from him and scanned the crowd to see a few people whispering and looking at them. 

"it is sadly but dont worry about it, the only reason as to why they are staring is cause they are jealous." jungkook said, running his fingers along taehyung's arm. 

"is your aunty back yet?" jungkook asked taehyung, wanting to get the males attention off of everyone else. 

"she flys in tomorrow afternoon, how about your parents when do they get back?" taehyung asked jungkook who shrugged. 

"I never know" the male replied, taehyung's heart ached for him and patted his thigh. 

"whenever you want company, our door is always open for you" the brunette whispered, pecking jungkook's cheek softly. the raven looked at taehyung with eyes filled with emotion. 

"thank you tae" he whispered back, pecking the side of the males head. 

"come on guys lets go dance" jimin ran up to the table yelling as soon as a upbeat song came on, the beat was loud but from what taehyung could see everyone on the dance floor was either grinding on each other or dancing or both. 

jungkook linked their fingers together as they got to the dance floor, surrounded by other bodies as everyone seemed to be having a blast. the raven grabbed onto taehyung's fingers and made him twirl as the walked to their group of friends. as the beat go higher and everyone started dancing, taehyung could not help but to smirk when he noticed jungkook's eyes on him, only him. 

as they both were dancing it started to feel as if it was just the two of them, taehyung stepped closer to him. the raven followed everything taehyung was doing, stepping closer to each other until their chests met. their bodies swaying side to side. jungkook watched as taehyung turned around slowly, holding eye contact before slowly grinding his ass back onto jungkook. 

the raven smirked as he looked down and placed a hand on taehyung's waist as they moved side to side. 

"get it taehyung!" jimin yelled, clapping towards the male to the beat of the song. 

'what are you doing to be taehyung' jungkook thought