16 | embrace

it was already the following morning and taehyung was already awake, he slept in the living room last night. jungkook wanted him to sleep in his room and said he would sleep out the lounge but taehyung could never do that. 

he did not want to kick jungkook out his own room. they both had gotten ready for the day, wearing comfortable clothes and packing a few things, jungkook got the picnic basket ready and they both got into jungkook's car. 

the raven headed straight towards the mountains smiling at the sunny day, he loved weather like this. it made him happy, and he was looking forward to giving taehyung this experience on the island. last night definitely was strange to him, knowing taehyung was asleep downstairs on his couch made him feel a little uneasy. 

for some reason he wanted the brunette next to him, he wanted to spend more time with him. he did not want to go to sleep without him. it was the weirdest feeling, out of all the friends jungkook has the way taehyung makes him feel is so different. 

"the scenery is so beautiful" taehyung whispered, taking lots of pictures just before jungkook started to slow down and park the car. they both got out and taehyung carried the blanket while jungkook carried the picnic basket. 

taehyung followed the taller to where ever he was heading, not sure on what to expected. he was just in complete awe that something like this existed, and was surprised no one else was here. especially with it being the long weekend. 

"wow" taehyung gasped when his eyes landed on a large water fall with a decent sized grass area, with tree's surrounding the large area. it was so private. 

"I am surprised there is no one here?" taehyung said, placing the blanket where jungkook put down the picnic basket and they both sat down. 

as jungkook was taking all the food out the picnic basket he started talking "a lot of people actually dont know about this area, this area I found when I ran out of school and biked far away to clear my head." the raven said, putting the empty basket behind him before handing taehyung and plate. 

"here, help yourself to the food" 

"thank you" taehyung whispered, digging into the food along with jungkook as they watched the water fall. 

"could you see yourself living anywhere else?" taehyung asked, looking at the raven who shook his head. 

"this is my home, I could go on holidays to places but my heart is here" he smiled at the reply, he thought what jungkook said was beautiful. it was nice seeing someone so proud of where they came from. 

"how long are you here for?" jungkook asked, not sure if he had asked the question already but forgot either way. 

"after graduation" taehyung replied, looking at jungkook who slowly nodded. the graduation here was different then other places. their graduation was in two months, in the middle of the year, it gave the seniors time to apply for either jobs or colleges. 

"so a couple of months then you go back?"

"yeah, I love it here though. I am sure my parents would like it here" taehyung said pulling out his phone to take pictures of the waterfall and the picnic, sneaking to take a picture of jungkook. 

"have you ever been in a relationship?" the raven asked out of the blue, throwing taehyung off a little at the question but he shrugged anyways. 

"I dont know if you would call it a relationship, I basically got lead on for many years from a guy bestfriend. we were close to dating but it just felt off, he broke my heart and I have been trying to forget him ever since. how about you?" taehyung asked, eyeing jungkook who nodded his head. 

"I have had a couple, one was a long term one and the other was short term" jungkook stated, biting into the strawberry that he dipped into the chocolate sauce. 

"do you miss them?" taehyung asked, eyes not leaving the others as they held eye contact. 

"I dont miss them, but I miss feeling loved" 

---

as hours went by they travelled everywhere. they went to the mountains, tree's, lakes, shops and now to end the night they were at the beach by where jungkook works. they were both on the sand watching the sunset. not noticing the dark clouds behind them, coming their way.

taehyung had a black shirt on, forgetting how cold it can be at night time. he looked beside him to see jungkook who was in a long sleeve. pouting a little as he continued to shiver, but wanting to stay to watch the sun go down more. 

jungkook noticed the male shiver and was debating to move closer to him, he knew how much he wanted to stay to watch the sunset. after seeing the male shiver again he shuffled closer, wrapping his arms around taehyung. looking ahead as he felt taehyung turn to look at him, but soon the male shuffled closer to him. 

taehyung leaned his head on the males shoulder, wrapping his hand on jungkook's arm as they watched the sunset in each others embrace. 

taehyung felt lucky he was able to hide his blush, glad that it was not obvious that he felt butterflies swirl in his stomach when he felt jungkook tighten his hold, rubbing his hand on his arm to make sure he was warm. 

'this is so nice' jungkook thought closing his eyes, hearing the waves crash against the sand. 

all he knew was he wanted to do this more often. 

Bad Boy Meets SurferOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara