19 | anonymous teller

"tae, your running late" he heard rose call out from the kitchen. the brunette cursed and quickly placed the damp towel that was drying his hair down, rushing towards his books to place them in his bag before running down the stairs. 

"there you are!, I packed your lunch. have a great day" she said, smiling as soon as she heard a car horn beep. taehyung pulled her into a hug before rushing out the room after grabbing his lunch and placing it in his bag. 

taehyung smiled as soon as he saw jungkook in the drivers seat of his black car, ushering him to hurry up. he jogged towards the door and could not help but to laugh as the raven quickly drove off. 

"the first day you decide to pick me up for school, you make us both late" taehyung laughed, winding his window up.

"I slept in, I swear I set my alarm but I woke up randomly cause I felt like i had been asleep for way too long" jungkook replied, smiling when he heard the male next to him laugh. the raven felt like saying 'has anyone told you how beautiful your laugh is' but he bit back that comment. 

"your uniform looks nice and neat, mines always messy" the raven said, keeping his eyes trained on the road. taehyung snickered and looked down at his uniform, rubbing his hands on his thighs as he says "my aunty rose irons my clothes for me, I always tell her not to worry about it but she insists" 

"she sounds like a cool women" jungkook replied, stopping at a red light as he turned to look at taehyung who nodded. 

"she is, you should meet her" the brunette said, gulping when he realised what he just said. 

"r-really?" jungkook asked, stuttering before clearing his throat. he was surprised that taehyung wanted him to meet her. he was not complaining but taehyung never mentioned his family much. besides him having siblings and them all living in seoul. 

"yeah" taehyung whispered, knowing there was no way to back out now as he gave jungkook a quick smile as they pulled into the campus parking lot. 

"I would love too, how about friday?" jungkook asked, already knowing he cant do the rest of the week cause he had training. 

"sounds good, maybe you can stay the night" taehyung replied, grabbing his bag and getting out the car after jungkook parked. the raven soon followed after him once he turned his car off. 

taehyung's mind drifted to the conversation they had in the car. he was not sure why this all felt like such a big deal, but this was the first friendship he has had that has felt so genuine and healthy in such a long time. he felt himself starting to overthink as they both headed towards their class. 

'what happens if I get my hopes up and how good things feel with him that eventually everything will go downhill'

"you okay?" jungkook asked, hand brushing against taehyung's arm as he watched the brunette zone out. 

"a-ah yeah, sorry. what class do we have?" taehyung asked, shaking his head a little as he let out a little sigh. 

"we have sport, gym class here we come!" jungkook called out, pulling at the brunette's arm towards the gym hall and locker room. the brunette let out a small chuckle, trying to hide his blush as he felt jungkook grip his arm softly. 

avoiding all eye contact with anyone that was shooting him looks. he had no idea why girls were looking at him, by the way they were he guessed they were jealous. 

he thought it was weird cause they look more like friends than anything else, he does not see as to why any of them would be upset. as soon as his feet met the locker-room floor he gripped the straps of his bags and went behind a wall to get changed.