07 | mysterious

Taehyung hummed to a song that was playing through his headphones as he was walking towards the school. His hands in his pockets as whispered a quiet 'thank you' when someone held the door for him. He had a few minutes before PE started, so he went towards the back of one of the classrooms that were hidden away from sight and pulled out a smoke. 

He hated smoking, he was not into it. He only did at his old school cause his other friends did and he felt pressured into it. As soon as the 'Bad boy' label was put on him he knew he was doomed. Students had so much expectations when it came to Taehyung, he hated it. 

He felt like his whole youth he was not himself, that he spent majority of that time unhappy. The only place he felt pure happiness was with them. But they arent here anymore, she is not here anymore. 

He started to get addicted to smoking, it got worse when he lost her. It was the main thing that calmed him down. After inhaling the smoke he exhaled, coughing a little before bringing the killer stick back to his lips. 

Maybe him smoking made people see him as a 'bad boy' or maybe it was because he did not talk much or trust anyone when it came to his feelings. 

"Wow, I did not expect to see this" Taehyung moved the stick from his lips when he heard a familiar voice come from behind him. He turned his head fast only to see Jungkook leaning against the wall, arms by his side as he eyes the stick that was laced between the brunettes fingers. 

The raven watched as the male in front of him tried to grasp for words, but he could not. So with light steps, he moved forward grasping the stick between his own fingers as he places it between his own lips. 

The brunette was a little shocked, he did not expect Jungkook to catch him but also steal his smoke. 

"Never pictured you for someone who would smoke" Jungkook hummed, after realising the smoke from his lips. 

"What do you think I would do, have sex with hundreds of people?" Taehyung raised a brow, glancing slightly at the raven who shrugged. 

"Maybe. You confuse me Berry" 

"Maybe you should stop trying to figure me out" The brunette suggested, shrugging his shoulders in the process. Not bothering to wait for a reply as he gripped his bag and walked away. Mentally groaning when he heard the raven call out to him. 

Debating if he should ignore him and continue to walk or turn around to see what he was going to say spun through his head, conflicted on what he should do. So he stopped in his tracks and turned around to see the male jogging towards him. 

"We both have sport together this morning let me walk with you" 

Yup I should of continued to walk. 

♥♥♥

taehyung was currently in the locker room, bag clutched to his stomach as his eyes scan the large room. trying to find a space that had a decent amount of privacy, he was mind blown that so many guys were good to strip naked and get changed in front of all the males. 

'you will never see me do that' the brunette thought as he walked inside and headed past the students in his class. walking past the showers that no one was using just yet, his eyes landed on a corner that was empty. a bright smiled plastered over his lips as he walked towards it, placing his bag down. 

mentally sighing as he grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head, he soon slid off his pant's leaving him in only underwear. he cursed when he heard a group of males voices come closer and quickly pulled the clothes from his bag. 

turning his head when he heard the voices stop only to see jungkook and a bunch of his friends staring at him with wide eyes. the brunette's heart stopped when he watched one male eye him from head to toe and move towards him. 

"that ass looks hella nice" the male said, winking at taehyung who felt so uncomfortable. wrapping his own arms around him. 

jungkook shook his head at what his friend said and grabbed the towel that was over his shoulder. his fingers on either side as he covered taehyung with it. 

"get changed, I will hold it for you" the raven whispered softly, it was the first time taehyung heard the male speak in such a tone with him. it made his heart flutter a little as he quickly nodded and got changed. 

he thanked jungkook softly before rushing out the locker room. 

"you gone all soft for the newbie?" zack chuckled hitting jungkook's shoulder only for the raven to shrug him off. 

"dont make comments like that about him again" the raven said coldly, before turning around to get changed. the raven heard his friends laughter, them laughing at zack who was scratching the back of his neck in embarrassment. 

meanwhile jungkook could only think about how afraid taehyung looked, it was the first time the male looked scared, alone, anxious. he felt as if maybe the taehyung that people see first hand is not the real taehyung. 

'who are you really?' jungkook thought as he slipped on his shirt.