38 | damn

when the class was over jungkook let out a sigh in relief, he was so glad classes were done for the week and he can spend the next few days with taehyung. even though its to catch up on school work, jungkook was thankful to have some time with taehyung. 

sometimes when classes end a lot of the students take their time to pack up as they get stuck talking to their friends. the teacher left while everyone was packing up. 

"what are you doing this week jungkook?" a friend of his group asked, leaning against the desk. 

"just going to be catching up on my assessments" the raven replied, putting his books in his bag. 

"oh come on, come party with us" not even a friend of jungkook's said before nudging his arm. it was the most annoying thing when people know friends of his and think they are his friend as well. like majority of the time he has not partied or talked to these people before but they act as if they are bestfriends. 

all their heads snapped to the front of the classroom when the door slammed open. they all turned their heads as the class fell silent. jungkook's eyes landed on taehyung who gave himself a fright by pushing the door to hard. the raven gulped a little, all eyes were on taehyung and he was not sure if his boyfriend wanted to show that they were together so openly and quick. 

the brunette definitely wanted to run away when he noticed all those eyes on him, but he did not. he walked up to jungkook and grabbed the males bag. 

"hey babe, ready to go?" taehyung asked, pecking the side of the males check who looked at him with the biggest smile ever. 

jimin sat there holding yoongi's hand tightly as he tried not to squeal. 

jungkook linked their hands together as he pecked the males forehead, grabbing his phone before saying "lets go".

walking out that classroom, down the hallway and out the school doors hand in hand felt amazing. they got many looks from people, a lot of people gasping and pointing as the walked towards jungkook's car. 

"I thought I was meeting you at yours later today?" jungkook asked, unlocking his car as he chucked his bag inside and then shut the door. he leant against the car and watched as taehyung came closer to him, wrapping his arms around the raven's neck. 

"we still are, just thought why not show everyone that your mine" taehyung winked, connecting their lips into a short kiss before taehyung moved back. 

"see you later, handsome" he winked once more before walking to his own car. 

"damn" jungkook whispered. 

taehyung let out a content sigh when his butt met the couch, his feet were so sore and he spent the past couple hours cleaning the house. including his bedroom. he had stopped off at the shops to get jungkook a basket of goodies. he wanted to get something for the male to just show him that he appreciates him. 

sometimes he is not the best at words so his love language is getting gifts for people. it was slowly getting darker and he decided for dinner that they will get pizza cause you can never go wrong with pizza. 

"hello, hello, hello" taehyung smiled when he heard jungkook's voice coming from the hallway. he heard the door shut and some shuffling before he was met with a smiling jungkook holding a shopping bag and his normal bag. 

"I got us some junk food so we can watch a movie later" jungkook called out, placing the bag on the kitchen bench before dropping his school bag and walking to taehyung who had his arms out. 

"have i ever told you how perfect you are" jungkook mumbled against his neck, wrapping his arms around taehyung's waist when the male wrapped his around his neck. 

"have I ever told you how hot you are" taehyung replied back, squealing when he felt hands under his thighs and soon his feet were not touching the ground. 

jungkook carried him to the couch before he sat down, keeping the brunette in his lap. 

"im listening" the raven smirked, pecking taehyung's cheek multiple times. 

"im so glad we get to spend the weekend together, its well needed" taehyung whispered, leaning closer as he placed his lips just hovering over jungkook's. 

jungkook did not say anything besides connecting their lips together. when their lips connected taehyung moaned a little as soon as it went from a slow kiss to a fast one. the raven dragged his hands up and down taehyung's body, letting out a groan when the brunette circled his hips on his lap. 

taehyung moaned when their tongue's collided, he threaded his hands through jungkook's hair. gripping the raven locks when he felt jungkook grab his ass. it felt nicer than what taehyung thought, he let out a moan when jungkook squeezed his ass. 

"you have no idea how long I have wanted to touch this ass of yours" jungkook mumbled as soon as their lips disconnected. soon those lips that taehyung was growing addicted to were sucking his neck slowly. 

"you have no idea how nice it feels to have your hands on my ass, want to touch the real thing? no clothes, all skin and flesh" taehyung whispered by his ear, smirking when he felt jungkook gasp when his hand slid to the males crotch slowly palming it. 

"such a tease" jungkook groaned, throwing his head back when the brunette continued to slowly palm his crotch. 

Bad Boy Meets Surferजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें