41 | home

while taehyung had spent most of the day sorting out jungkook's wifi stuff and connecting it to the tv's, computers and other electronics. jungkook ended up going back to his home to grab a few more boxes, saying he would bring pizza on his way back for dinner. 

the raven had been gone for a couple of hours and the sun was setting by the time taehyung finished what he was doing a did a little clean up. now sitting on the outdoor couches that were under the shade from the roof of the house, looking towards the ocean and the beautiful sky. 

it was so peaceful there. no close neighbours around. all you could hear is the ocean waves, wind and the tree's. at times taehyung closed his eyes, letting the wind brush past his face. his mind drifted off to how much he likes it here, who would of thought moving away again but by himself would of been good for him. 

who would of thought he would meet someone who is so amazing, loving and caring. everytime he thinks about jungkook he still cant believe they are dating, he thought he would never be in a healthy and happy relationship. 

after leaving highschool all the friends he thought he made for life, all stopped talking to him. 

"babe?" he heard jungkook call out, not knowing how many times the raven called out his name as he turned around and smiled as soon as his eyes landed on jungkook who just stepped outside. 

"you okay?" jungkook asked, walking towards taehyung who looked a little sad. taehyung nodded his head and smiled even more when the raven sat next to him and linked their hands. 

"I was just enjoying the view, it is so peaceful here" taehyung commented, squeezing jungkook's hand lightly. 

"I know right, you will never get sick of this view. now I brought back pizza, I think it would be nice for us to have it out here. so you stay here while I get everything ready" jungkook said, patting the male's thigh before standing up. 

"w-wait kook, I can help?" taehyung offered, about to stand up when jungkook lightly pushed him back down to sit on the couch. 

"no, no. I got this. will be a minute" he whispered before pecking his cheek. 

taehyung let out a sigh as he sat back down, rubbing his hands on his thighs as it started to get a little cold. not even a minute later jungkook came back with the pizza and a bottle of coke, also having a blanket under his arm. 

when the raven sat down next to taehyung he spread the blanket out and placed it over taehyung and himself. he reached to grab the box of pizza and placed it on his lap, them both digging in. 

"did you grab the last of your things?" taehyung asked, looking at jungkook who nodded. 

"yeah, my room is empty now. my parent's are over there at the moment, I told them that I will probably just stay here from now on" taehyung listened to what his boyfriend was saying as they both continued to eat. 

"did you see what the death toll is up to now? for the murders?" jungkook asked but taehyung shook his head. 

"22 now, a women was found again this morning" the raven whispered, wrapping an arm around taehyung to try keep him warm. taehyung on the other hand had not been keeping up with the news, it had slipped past his mind with all the assessments. 

"I hope they catch whoever is doing this" taehyung replied, taking a bite of his pizza before looking at the raven who already was looking at him. 

"do you feel scared about it?" jungkook asked, wanting to know what his boyfriend was feeling. 

"honestly yeah. even though this serial killer's victims have all been females, it could be a male that walks past us and we have no idea. it could be someone so many people trust, his motive could switch so quickly and turn to males" 

"you have seen it happen before on criminal minds, I could open the door for him at a store and he could start stalking me" taehyung explained. 

jungkook sighed, he probably should not have asked cause now since taehyung has said that it has made him more paranoid. not for his own safety but for taehyung's. 

"when does your aunt come back?" jungkook asked, rubbing his hand along taehyung's arm. 

"in a couple weeks, her son is coming back with her since he is doing a lot better now" the brunette explained, leaning closer into jungkook for warmth. 

"will there be space for the both of you at rose's house?" the raven asked, hoping that male would say no so that jungkook could mention moving in with him. 

"lots of room" taehyung smiled, pecking the males cheek before placing the pizza crust onto the box and grabbing the coke bottle. 

jungkook watched him take a sip and saw the goosebumps on the males arms. 

"come on, lets go inside now. it is getting quite cold out here" jungkook whispered, wrapping the blanket around taehyung while he grabs the pizza box and bottle of coke. when they both walked inside, taehyung shut and locked the door behind them. 

"you go take a shower while I sort more of my boxes out, I will have a shower after your done" taehyung nodded his head after pecking the males cheek. he headed straight upstairs, already knowing where the bathroom is located. 

when taehyung stripped from his clothes and stepped under the warm shower head he let out a deep sigh, feeling every bone in his body relax. the raven on the other hand had finished cleaning out the boxes and putting his belongings where he wanted. 

he could not believe he had moved out of home, it felt silly being in such a huge house all the time. he loves how cozy this house feels, his parents had made sure the same security system is at jungkook's new place like it was at the other house. 

jungkook wiped down the bench and took the bins out before locking the house, closing the windows and shutting the curtains. he turned off the downstairs lights and grabbed his phone to head upstairs, also having taehyung's phone in his hand. 

he smiled as soon as he entered the room and saw taehyung laying on one side of the bed, he thought the male was asleep for a second until he saw the brunette sit up slowly after opening his eyes when he heard the raven walk in. 

"I thought you were asleep love" jungkook whispered, chucking both phones on the bed before heading towards his draws. 

"I was just resting my eyes, you going to go shower now?" taehyung questioned, letting out a tired yawn. his eyes felt so heavy that he was just wanting jungkook to come to bed so that they could cuddle and fall asleep. 

"yeah, I will be quick. hop under the covers and dont be worried if you fall asleep, I wont be long" jungkook said before entering the bathroom, taehyung yawned again and got up from the bed. he shut the bedroom door and turned off the lights, he walked back to the bed and placed both their phones on the bedside table. 

he slipped under the covers and immediately closed his eyes, hearing light rain hit the window. he loved sleeping when it is raining, imagining being under warm covers in jungkook's arms. he smiled at the thought and slowly started to doze off. 

jungkook's shower took longer then expected, he was just going to wash his body but decided he wanted to wash his hair and shave. after a long time in the bathroom he eventually came out, he dried his chest as his eyes landed on taehyung who was sound asleep. 

his eyes drifted to the curtains when he could hear the rain hit the windows, he did not even notice that it was raining. he chucked the towel into the bathroom and climbed into bed, letting out a content hum as soon as he slid under the covers and pulled taehyung softly towards his chest. 

as soon as he pulled the covers over the both of them and shut his eyes, he fell asleep quickly. 

in his new home, with his home.