LXXXV

Smut warning

Roger came back from your today and said he'd come by at the cabin now. He stopped by at his own house first to see Dominique of course.
I sat out on the porch, with my book in my hand as I just waited for Roger to arrive.

After a few minutes of just reading my book, I heard a car pulling over and looked up to see Rogers Chevrolet pull up, while he stopped the engine and got out of the car, looking over at me with a grin spreading to his ears.

My smile grew when my eyes landed on his, and I quickly shut my book and set it on the porch swing, before rushing down the steps and over to him to throw myself in his arms. I threw my arms around his neck, as his arms came around my waist, lifting my feet off the ground, with a small spin, making me squeal, as I buried my face in his neck, before he set me back down, with now one arm around my waist and his other hand running through my hair.

"I've missed you, love." He murmured in my hair, as he kissed my head, holding me tighter.
"I've missed you too." I admitted, leaning up to press my lips to his cheek.

"Let's go inside. You want me to cook dinner tonight?" I asked him, as he took my hand in his and we began walking up to the cabin.
"Sure, I can help if you don't mind." He said, with his lip curled up in a small smile.

We walked into the cabin, hand-in-hand, as he was telling me all about how the tour went.
"Do you want me to start on dinner right now or later?" I asked him as we stepped foot into the cabin, with our hands still connected.

"Uh, later. I'm just gonna take a bath first." He told me, kissing my cheek before pulling back with a mischievous smirk tugging at his lips, before he leaned in to my ear.
"You wanna join me?" He asked, as I could feel shivers running down my spine.

He grinned, taking my hand in his, as he led me over to the bathroom, turning the tap on, as the water rushed down into the tub, while Roger turned to face me and slowly removed my orange, floral top, pulling it over my head, throwing it on the floor, leaving me in just my grey bra, as I tucked my fingers underneath the hem of his grey shirt and pulled it over his head.

Roger wrapped his arm around my naked back, pulling me towards him, as we closed our eyes and I felt his lips connect with mine in a slow, fulfilling kiss, while his other hand came in between our bodies to unzip my denim jeans.

When the zip was pulled down, he pulled back from my lips, tucking his thumbs in the waist band of my jeans, as he got down on his knees to pull down my jeans to my ankles, while I stepped out of them, allowing him to move them next to our tops, as he placed a delicate kiss on my stomach, before standing back on his feet, unzipping and pulling his own jeans down, both of us standing only in our underwear now.

I moved my hands to my back to unclasp my bra, pushing it over my shoulders, allowing it to fall on the floor, as I just kicked it away, watching Roger's breath hitch in his throat like it was the first time he saw my body.

I dropped down to my knees in front of him, looking up at him through my lashes, as I pulled down his boxers, never removing my eyes from his for a split second.

When I stood back up, I pulled down my underwear and kicked them away, leaving both of us completely exposed to each other. He took a step closer to me, placing his hand flat on my cheek, as his eyes just examined my face.
"You're so beautiful." He whispered, as I melted under his touch, feeling my heart flutter.