LXXVII

"Come on! He's quite cute, and has a really good personality! He has your interests! You'll love him, I promise!" Morgan boasted from over the phone.

"I'm sure he's lovely. But what I'm telling you, is I'm not interested in dating at the moment." I heard Roger snigger from the kitchen, while flinging a peanut in the air and catching it with his mouth.

"Who's that?" Roger asked.

"Morgan." I mouthed, and he nodded, continuing to eat peanuts.

"You're not interested? Phee, you haven't dated since... you know.." Hearing Morgan bring up Roger without the mention of his name, saddened me, even though he was right there. "What're you talking about? I have dated since him." I furrowed my brows, as there was a small silence.

"Anyway! This is a good chance for you to finally get over him! I swear to you he's so nice! Not boringly nice, but he's really funny too." Morgan continued, ignoring my previous statement.

"Mmm... I don't know.. I'm really not interested in dating at the moment, like I've told you plenty of times." I told her, as Roger laid down on the bed with me, resting his head on my stomach, with his arms encircling around my waist, while I ran my fingers through his soft hair. I still wasn't quite used to it being this short. "Well, when you are ready to get over drummer boy I'll give you his number." Morgan said, with a slightly disappointed tone.

"I am over drummer boy." I grinned, watching Roger lift his head up, with a child's disappointment on his face, his brows knitting together, as he shook his head, and I shook my head, with a playful pout and furrowed brows, to teasingly match him.

"Oh, please. You are the definition of in denial." I pictured her rolling her eyes.

"I am over him!" I continued grinning, as Roger climbed further on top of me, kissing me from collarbone to my lips, attempting to distract me.

"Sure. Can I please just tell you some more about this guy though? Maybe change your mind?" Morgan desperately pleaded.

"Morgan, I'm really busy at the moment with the deadline of this story coming up. I'll call you later, love you!" I hung up quickly, since Roger continued teasing me.

"What was all that about?" Roger asked, nuzzling his head in between my neck and shoulder.

"I'm going on a date with someone, and potentially leaving you!" I teased, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"That'll be right." He nipped my collarbone with his teeth, prompting me to moan softly.
"What do you think I should wear?" I giggled, as he continued his attack on my collarbone and neck.
"I think you should wear a granny sweater over a purple, floral nightgown." He joked, leaning up to kiss my lips.

"Hmm, maybe I'll wear my pink, silk dress." I teased, feeling him frown against my skin, grabbing ahold of the back of my knees to pull me underneath him.
"Hope it goes horrible." He continued kissing me, making me giggle.