LXIX

Rogers P.O.V

I stood in front of the full-length mirror, buttoning up half of my white shirt, while there was a led zeppelin record playing in the background and Dominique was clipping on her earrings, sitting on our bed.

I haven't seen Ophelia since she got back from Castle Combe- well apart from the short interaction at the store with Willow- although we do have plans for this weekend. I'm taking her to a restaurant and then back to the same motel we went to last time.

"Need any help?" Dominique playfully asked, as she came up behind me, as I nearly jumped out my skin, while humming in confusion, before looking down to realize that I had been absentmindedly trying to button the same button for a few minutes, while spacing out.

"What was on your mind?" She asked, running her hand through my hair, looking up at me with a small smile on her lips.
"Not much. Just thinking about the upcoming tour is all." I assured her, smiling down at her, as he I bent down to press my lips to her cheek.

She smiled as I pulled back and leaned up to kiss my lips, softly. With every kiss and touch she offered only seemed to worsen my guilt. I do care about Dominique and I still have strong feelings for her... But I can't push away the feelings I have for Ophelia.

꧁꧂

I walked into Freddies house, with Dominique by my side, her hand connected with mine, as we pushed past the large crowds. When I walked, I saw Freddie, Brian, John, Chrissie, Ronnie, Raven and Morgan sat at the same couches, already laughing and drinking.

"Roger! Dominique!" Freddie grinned, clasping his hands together. "Have you decided on a date yet?" He asked, as soon as we took a seat, making me stiffen slightly. He's been doing this for a while now, asking if we've planned a date. I think everyones beginning to get a bit impatient, including Dominique, but I just keep using the same excuse over and over that I can't find a suitable date because of the band and the tours.

"No, Freddie, not yet. But once we decide, you'll be the first to know." Dominique said, flashing him her winning smile.

"You've still not set a date? Christ, even I've set a date and River only proposed a couple of weeks ago." Raven told us, as I let out a small puff of thankfulness that she had changed the subject onto her wedding.
"When is it?" Ronnie asked, leaning an elbow on the table, with her chin resting on her palm in intrigue.

"Twenty third of August." She replied, smiling at the mention of her wedding date. "Morgans helping me establish finances and setting the venue, Ophelia said she'll organize me a hen party and go bridesmaid dress shopping, and Willow is helping with guests, invitations, hiring the chef, band and helping Ophelia with the Hen party." Raven elaborated. A small smile flickered on my face for just a second at the mention of Ophelia, but I quickly managed to hide it before it raised suspicion.

Not long later, my eyes darted over to the door of the pub, watching Ophelia enter the buiding, looking around to take in her familiar surroundings with her big, blue-Green eyes. Her hair looked darker since the dim light was hitting it. She wore a long-sleeved, blue, babydoll dress with white lace on the corset, and while high heels, that clicked as she walked through the threshold of the pub, with a cigarette between her pink lips. She was mesmerizingly beautiful. Every time I saw her I fell for her a little bit more.

When she glanced over and spotted us, she smiled at me, making sure no one else saw her and began walking over to us, making my heart race like a foolish teenager with a crush.