XXI

I opened my eyes. The curtains were pulled over, but by th looks of it, there was a morning sun, outside.
I turned my head around, and beside me, on the other side of the bed, was Roger. He had a cigarette between his teeth, while his hands were roaming in his jean-pockets, in search of what I'm assuming to be a lighter.

He noticed I was awake, and observing, and he grinned, finally finding a lighter, while muttering, "morning, love," he lit his cigarette, and took a drag, before leaning down to press a kiss on my cheek.

"Well? What did you think of last night? Glad you finally forgot about that prick back home?" Roger smugly asked, with a smirk tugging at his lips, while he took slow drags of his cigarette. Shit. I forgot about Ian, and I cheated on him. Again.

"I can't believe I cheated on Ian... With you" I tried to process what I just done, while in the corner of my eye, I saw Roger rolling his eyes.

"Wasn't the first time. And don't sound surprised. That guys a bore. And you're a whore," he smirked, smugly at his little rhyme, as he laid back down, beside me, on his back, with both hands under his head, and his elbows sticking out.

"That's not funny, Rog" I said, covering my face with both hands, in shame, while I sighed.

"Look, calm down. He won't find out. It'll be our little secret. Besides, I have a reputation to uphold." He grinned, taking a drag of his cigarette, then blowing a cloud of smoke in the air, before leaning down to kiss my cheek.
"Only if you want to" his grin faded, and he spoke softly, caressing my cheek with his thumb. I never knew this side of Roger. I never even thought he could have a soft side to him but I suppose I was wrong. Maybe he isn't all bad...

I thought about it for a moment. Did I want to have an affair with Roger Taylor? Maybe...
Was it wrong? Absolutely
Did I care? Yes. Ian might behave like an utter arsehole but no deserves to be cheated on. And on numerous occasions.

"Well... Do you want us to be a secret?" he asked, noticing my absence of mind.

"Maybe..." I answered, watching the wicked grin spread on his face, and he kissed my lips more roughly, he licked my bottom lip, asking for an entrance, which he took immediately, the moment my lips parted for him.

"Wait.. Rog, I can't..." I pulled back. "Roger, this shouldn't of happened. I have a boyfriend, and you don't care about me, so this can't happen again." I said, sitting up, with the duvet covering my modesty, while I searched the floor for my bra and underwear.

"So, why did you have sex with me last night? By the way, you left blood on the mattress." He said, in spite, most likely, to make me feel embarrassed. Which kinda worked.

"I don't know why I had sex with you." I simply said, attempting to clasp my bra together, but it just wasn't closing, until I felt Rogers warm hands closing it for me.

"Well, get out then?" He said, taking another drag, while he shrugged his shoulders.

"What?" I asked, timidly. I was going to leave anyway, but hearing him basically kicking me out, was slightly hurtful.

"Get out, if you don't know what you want. You can't stay with Ian forever, it's only a matter of time before that ship sinks. And you can't continuously waste my time, lead me on, just to tell me it's a mistake. I'm done with it." He stated, calmly, and unbothered.

I kept silent, and continued to get dressed, before I stood up, and walked out of the room, neither of us saying a word, as I left.

I felt hot tears, prick up in the corner of my eyes, as I closed the door. I didn't want to cry, but I felt slightly overwhelmed, by the situation, and I needed some water, so I walked down the halls, and into the elevator, and pressed 'lobby'.

I sighed, as the elevator pinged, and the doors opened. As I stepped ou of the elevator, I saw a familiar face over on the leather seat, in front of a massive plant. It was Mary. She seemed upset.

I forgot about the water, and I walked over to where Mary was sitting, standing in front of her. She noticed me and looked up, rubbing away any tears, and she beamed a smile.

"Hello, love, what are you doing up so early?" She asked, smiling, as I say beside her.

"I didn't notice the time. Are you alright?" I asked, knitting my brows together, in concern.

"Me? Oh, I'm fine." She said, but her voice cracked at the end, giving her away. I raised my brows, to let her know I didn't believe her, and she gave in, and looked like she was about to start crying again.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, and leaned my head on here, while she sobbed.
"It's Freddie.." She admitted, sounding vulnerable.

"What about him? What happened?" I asked, slightly confused. Freddie and Mary loved eachother so much, it didn't make sense to me, that they were having problems.

"I think he might be gay.." Mary admitted, looking up at me.

I was slightly taken aback by her accusation, but I had a slight feeling. The only reason, I wasn't really sure, was because of his love for Mary.

"What makes you say that?" I questioned, furrowing my brows.

"Well, he's been really friendly with Paul. And last night I saw them two, cozied up in a corner, after you and Roger left. I've always had this feeling, but I keep ignoring it, because I don't exactly have any proof." Mary poured her heart out, and she looked so upset.

"Have you tried talking to him about his sexuality?" I asked, rubbing her shoulder, soothingly.

"No... I don't know how to bring it up." She said, wiping her tears away, with her sleeves.

"Maybe you should try talking to him about it, when you're ready." I advised, smiling at her, comfortingly. Although, who was I to give anyone relationship advice.

"Thanks, Ophelia. So what happened with you and Roger last night? I saw you run after him, after he go into a fight with Paul." She said his name, noticeably bitter, but she continued to grin.

"What? Oh, nothing.. I just ran after him, apologized, we went back to the hotel, and that was it." I shrugged, my heart racing at the memories of last night.

"What? So you didn't cop off with him?" Mary question, arching her brow.

"Nope. He went back to his room, I went back to mine. That was it." I told her, with a straight face. I felt bad for lying to her, but it's not like I could just flat out admit it.

"Wow. I had a bet going that you two definitely shagged last night." Mary said, frowning slightly. I'm assuming she got bugger all from the bet, and I laughed slightly.