XXII

Today was the last day of tour. I was nervous about seeing Ian again. Even more nervous that while he's been at home, I shacked up with Roger.

I was packing the last of my clothes in my suitcase. My mind continued to swarm in memories of that night with Roger. How guilty I feel. I didn't feel guilt in the moment, but now there was an uncomfortable feeling in my gut, which I recognised as remorse.

After finishing packing, I left the room, and headed down to reception, to hand back my key, before walking outside. Most of them were already on the tour bus.

The boys were already playing Scrabble. It was already predictable that there was another argument and tantrum on the way, with how pissed off both Roger and Freddie looked.

"Who's winning so far?" I asked, collapsing down on the sofa-chair, besides Mary and Willow. Mary looked as if she were deep in a train of thought.

"Brian. As you can tell by Fred and Rogers faces." Willow replied, watching the boys bicker, in boredom.

I looked over to Mary, and squeezed her hand, offering her a comforting smile, which she returned. I spent most of the bus ride, comforting Mary, while we listened to the boys continuous arguing.

The bus soon arrived at the airport. We all grabbed our suitcases and bags and headed over to the seating area, waiting for our flight to be called. I sat beside Raven and Veronica.

Veronica and John were just talking, and Raven's boyfriend River brought us over three teas.

"So, what happened when you got back to the hotel room with Roger? You've avoided the question for too long now. I need to know." Raven said, taking a sip of her tea.

"I told you. Nothing. He forgave me, went to his room and I went to mine." I shrugged, my heart racing at memories of what really happened.

"Yeah, I saw you going back to your room... At around five o'clock in the morning, from Roger's room." She told me, raising her eyebrows in suspicion. Shit.

"What the fuck were you even doing up at that time?" I asked, trying to change the subject off of me.

"Don't worry about it. So what were you sneaking out of Roger's room at 5 o'clock?" She arched her eyebrow.

"Jesus Christ, you sound like my mum." I rolled my eyes, but her brows were still raised, waiting for an answer. I sighed in defeat.
"You already guessed." I rolled my eyes.

"What are you gonna tell Ian?" She asked, curiously.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"Nothing?"

"It was a one time thing. It won't happen again." I told her.

"I can't believe you're not a wee virgin anymore. I'm shocked." She teased, and I flipped her off, while we both started laughing quietly. Well, she laughed quietly, I attempted.

꧁꧂

I swear to God, I am about to jump off this fucking plane, when we're in the air.

Once again, I was sat next to none other than Roger Taylor.

"Are you taking the piss? There's hundreds of seat available. Stop taking the fucking armrest!" I shoved his elbow for the umpteenth time.

"I like sitting next to you. I don't want to sit next to some creep." He false shuddered.

"Roger, we're on a private plane. The creepiest guy you could sit next to is Paul, and he's sitting next to John, so you'll be fine."

"Well, maybe I'm here to see if you'll consider joining the mile-high club." He whispered, leaning over a little too close to my face.

My breath stopped for a moment, causing him to notice, and smirk, before I shoved him away, folding my arms, with my leg over my other one, looking out of the window.

"I'm sorry, love. Am I annoying you?" He asked. And for a slight moment, he sounded genuine, and I felt bad. That was until I turned my head around to look at him, and he was sitting there with a fake pout, and a smirk pullin at his lips.

"Fuck you." I rolled my eyes, turning my head around again, before reaching down in my bag for a book, to pass time.

"I'm bored." Roger complained, like a child.

"I don't care." I said, continuing to focus on the words in my current page.

"What're you reading?" He asked, resting his head on my shoulder, to look at what I was reading.

"Gone with the wind." I plainly said.

"I don't understand how people like the book or movie. Scarlett is a bitch." Roger said.

"It's a historical book. Scarlett isn't meant to be liked, that's what the author said. She was a consistent character. Vain, spoiled, manipulative, selfish. She's a bitch, but she's supposed to be." I explained, watching from the corner of my eye, as he tried to hide his interest with boredom.

"Whatever." He pulled the book out of my hands.

"Give it back, for Christ sake!" I groaned, reaching for my book.

Roger was laughing, with his arm stretched away, out of my reach, while I leaned over him, trying to grab my book back. I manage to grab ahold of it, tugging it back and forth, while praying it doesn't rip, while we could hear Freddie laughing in amusement at us.

Finally, I managed to grab my book back, after he let go, still laughing.

"Well, at least now you know she's got a good grip, Rog." Freddie winked at him, while Roger laughed and I shot him a death glare.

After a moment, I went back to reading my book, when I felt Roger lean over to my ear. "I already did." He whispered, with a smirk. My cheeks were heating up, and my breath hitched in my throat, taken aback by his comment.

God, this is gonna be a long flight.