XXXIX

"What. The. Living. Fuck?" Brian and I immediately pulled back, in shock of hearing Roger's raspy, firm tone. I snapped my head towards him, where he was glaring at Brian, then at me.

"Roger- I swear I didn't mean-" Roger walked over to Brian, who was trying to explain himself. The poor bloke didn't even understand why I did what a did. Frankly, neither did I.

Roger swung his fist at Brian, who just allowed it. He didn't fight back. He just accepted it, understanding that his best friend must be hurt. Roger grabbed Brian by the collar, with his fist, ready to punch.

"Roger! Stop it! Brian didn't kiss me! I kissed him!" I yelled, and Roger withdrew he hand from Brian's collar, and angled his body to face me.
"Brian was just comforting me.. It's my fault." I looked down, ashamed.

Roger turned around to glare at Brian, who stood still, darting his eyes back and forth to Roger and I.
"You: Piss off, because I'm not in the mood to even fucking talk to you right now." Roger warned, pointing his index finger at Bri, while he just rolled his eyes at the dramatic blonde.
"And you. Come with me." Roger grabbed my wrist, leading me out of the restroom.

"Roger! What the hell is your problem?" I asked, as he continued to drag me out of the bar, gripping my wrist, while I tried to yank it away.

"Shut up, sweetheart, because frankly, I'm not in the mood to hear your voice either." Roger said, turning around, as we where outside of the bar, to pick me up and throw me over his shoulder.

"Roger! Put me down!" I yelled, hitting his back while he just ignored me, continuing to walk at a quick pace.
"Roger! This is embarrassing! Put me down, now!" I continued to struggle, and he continued to ignore me, before placing a smack on my covered ass. I gasped at the feeling, but it quickly shut me up, and I quit struggling in his arms, as the sting lingered.

We reached the hotel, and he finally set me down, before taking my wrist once again, and speed-walking over to the elevator. There were people getting in and out of the elevator, as well as us.

When we finally got to our floor, Roger once again grabbed my wrist, and lead me to his hotel room.

"Fuckin' hell, do you want to grip my wrist any tighter? You're cutting off circulation by now!" I complained, but he rolled his eyes, and ignored my efforts. "God dammit! Stop ignoring me!" I whined. He opened his hotel door, and made our way over to the couch, where he threw me onto the couch.

"Wanna tell me why you just kissed my best fucking friend?!" Roger asked, almost yelling, with a stern voice, as he stood, with his arms crossed, against his chest, and an enraged look on his face.

"I don't even know why you care!" I rolled my eyes, standing up, about to head to my room.

"Sit down." He demanded, sternly, inching closer to me, where i felt intimidated, and slightly frightened of how angry he was, I sat back down immediately. "Because, Spence! We had an argument! A disagreement! We didn't end whatever this is going on! Probably nothing, since clearly whenever we get into a fight, you assume it's over and crack on with my best friend!" He was practically screaming my face off.

"He was comforting me!" I yelled back. I pity the neighbors.

"comforting you?" He scoffed, rolling his eyes, clearly not believing me

"Yes! I saw you with that girl in the pub! Looks like it's not me who cracks on with someone else after a fight!" I sat up straight, yelling accusingly in his face, as I was about to stand up again.

"Just you try standing up once more." He warned, with a harsh tone, and a pointed finger in my direction, prompting me to sit still, unamused. "What bloody girl are you on about!?" His face was painted with confusions.

"The blonde that was all over you!" I yelled, the blood boiling in my veins, as I think of her kissing his cheek.

"Christ! You are so insecure! She was a fan!" He yelled, rolling his eyes, at how naive I wasn

"I'm not insecure! You have a history- what?"

"She was a fan. She came up and asked for an autograph." Roger informed me, rolling his eyes, like I was ridiculous. And I suppose I was. It was silent for a long moment.

"Oh." Was all I could say. I felt so embarrassed, I wanted to cry. In relief and how immature I acted.

"Yeah. You would've known if you just asked, instead of crying to Brian." Roger ridiculed, making me feel worse.

"I'm... sorry." I said, struggling to form the word while he just scoffed. "I shouldn't have acted like that. It was immature. You're right." I continued, felling guilty as ever.

Roger rolled his eyes and sighed, sitting beside me on the couch, wrapping his arms around me, kissing the side of my head.
"I don't forgive you." He whispered, sounding serious, until I looked up to him, in utter fear of losing him, just to see a stupid grin plastering his face.

"Roger! Didn't laugh." I rolled my eyes, flipping him off, while he just pulled me further into his warmth, planting kisses on my temple.

"How I've missed you Spence." He chuckled, and I felt as though a ton of bricks fell from my shoulders, while I melted into him.