XII

As soon as we got checked get into the hotel, we all went up to our rooms. The moment I got into mine, I rushed towards the bed, jumped straight on it, feeling my body relax almost immediately after the long flight and drive here.

I fell asleep numerous times on the plane and tour bus, but I was still absolutely exhausted, due to the jet lag. I could've fallen asleep immediately, if it weren't for the loud knock on my door, prompting me to groan.

I got up off of the bed and lazily, walked over to the door, opening it, Freddie waltzed in, looking completely fine with no jet lag.

"Freddie? What are you doing here?" I asked, furrowing my brows as the singer turned around to face me, examining my features, looking me up and down, before letting out a frustrated groan.

"Christ, don't tell me you're suffering from the jet lag, too, darling?" He asked, rubbing the bridge of his nose with his thumb and index finger, shutting his eyes.

"How aren't you?" I questioned, laughing slightly.

"Darling, I'm never tired. Everyone is just being dramatic, you slept for half the flight and on the tour bus, how are you still exhausted?!" He threw his arms around dramatically, as I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"I don't know. So, you didn't answer my question" I shrugged, remembering that I still haven't gotten an explanation to why he was here.

"What question?"

"Why are you in my room?"

"Was looking for someone who didn't have jet lag. Obviously came lookin in the wrong way." We both chuckled, as he walked to the door, before turning into around again.
"Oh! Before I forget, we're going to a party tonight, so you best find something... suitable." He looked at my current outfit which was just a light yellow, polo shirt, and denim shorts.

"Well, obviously I wouldn't wear this to a party- do I half to go?" I whined, wanting to just spend the rest of the day in bed.

"Yes, you do. I'll drag you myself if need be." He nodded, and I sighed and uttered a 'fine' watching the grin spread on his face. "Then I'll see you later tonight. Definitely, get some rest. I'm not sure you'd want to meet Bowie, looking half dead." He advised, walking away, when it just clicked in my brain.

"Bowie?! David Bowie?!" I asked, yelling down the hall, as he looked over his shoulder, still smiling, as I tried to contain my excitement.

꧁꧂

"Are you ready yet?!" I heard Chrissie ask, knocking on my door.

"Almost!" I called back, scanning my wardrobe, looking for something close to nice, far from almost ready. I felt more under pressure, knowing that David Bowie was going to be at the party.

Finally, I threw on a short, white dress, that reached down to my thighs, with short sleeves, cherry-red lipstick and eyeliner.

"Okay, I'm ready." I said, breathlessly, as I opened the door to Ronnie, Elizabeth, Willow and Chrissie.

"Where's Mary, Raven and Morgan?" I asked, although I should've guessed the answer.

"Freddie dragged Mary down to the party and Morgan and Raven got bored and impatient and left with Kirk and River. Same with Brian and John" Ronnie said, as the five of us began walking towards the elevator.

꧁꧂

The moment I stepped into the bar, the blinding lights, landed on my frame, changing the colour of my hair and face to whatever colour was shining in the ceiling.