XLIII

(Smut warning)

Roger has been allowing me to stay at his flat for a couple of weeks now. I explained everything that happened, and he said I could stay as long as I wanted. Living with Roger was more fun than I had anticipated, and it actually felt nice, that we didn't need to hide our relationship anymore, we could just be together.

No more secrets. No more lies. It was just us, our relationship was out in the open. I loved holding his hand and being affectionate with him in public, without the constant fear or worry creeping up in my mind, in case someone would catch us, and grass us in to Ian.

Right now, I was at work. I had to make up for the amount of time I missed, by working a little later. Which sucked, since Roger had been telling me he had a surprise, which only made the day go by slower, as I was in desperate need to find out what it was.

Jane was out now, since her shift had ended, and thankfully mine was soon to end in half an hour, after working for 4. Which was a wasted time, considering we hardly had any customers, apart from a few remotely familiar faces.

I occupied myself, by listening to a black sabbath record, and flicking through the pages of some forties or fifties magazine, filled with pictures of Old-Hollywood actors, actresses and musicians.

I checked the time on the old grandfather clock, seeing that my shift was finally over. I picked up my bag, gathering my stuff, turning off the record and the lights, as I left the building, locking it up.

I turned around, seeing Roger with a sly smirk and a growing stubble on his face, his arms crossed, with his sunglasses on his face, and a cigarette poised between his lips, leaning back on a black motorcycle, as my eyes widened, taking the surprising view in.

"What's this?" I ask, walking up towards him, slowly, wrapping my arms around his neck, as he wrapped his around my waist, while I leaned up on my tiptoes to press my lips against his.

"It is a motorcycle." He grinned, removing his arms from around me, as he grabbed a helmet and placed it on my head, strapping it, as he took my hand in his slightly larger one, helping me on the motorcycle, before climbing on in front of me. I wrapped my arms, securely around his waist, as he took another helmet and placed it on his head, before starting it, and driving off.

I kept my eyes shut in fear, as he drove us back home. "You can open your eyes now." Roger said, taking his helmet off, setting it on the back of the motorcycle, as he helped mine off, taking my hand once again and leading me into the flat.

"So that was the surprise? Frightening me to death?" I asked, with a chuckle at the end of my sentence.

"That was part of the surprise. I had hoped you'd finish work a bit earlier, but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait." He said with a slight grin pulling at his lips, as we walked inside.

As soon as the doors closed, I stepped in front, and Roger pulled me back, turning me around to smash his lips against mine, catching me off guard. My hands found their way to his hair, while his hands moved on my ass, gently squeezing it, prompting me to moan, and allowing him to take the opportunity to deepen the kiss, by shoving his tongue in my mouth, swallowing my moans, as our tongues danced together.

He began tugging at my shirt, and we pulled back for a split second, as he quickly discarded my shirt, throwing it away on the floor, following with his shirt. Our bodies pressed up against one another's, with only my bra separating our chests.

His hands moved up my back to unclasp my bra, throwing it away in the same direction he threw our shirts. With our naked chests colliding together, Roger began peppering kissed from my lips, to my jaw, to my neck, to my breasts, leaving a few love marks along the way. He took one of my nipples into his mouth and sucked on it, causing it to pebble from the sensitive touch. While he continued doing this, his unoccupied hand was fondling with my other breast, pinching the nipple, before switching breasts. I was moaning loudly, as I tugged on his messy blonde mop, sighing in pleasure, with my eyes closed and my mouth slightly agaped.