LXII

It's been a few days since Freddie's party. Roger's been calling me most nights, and we'd spend hours just talking. I really had missed him, but in the back of my mind I still felt guilty knowing that he was literally engaged to someone else.

It was now Tuesday and I was at work just typing away at my computer, ignoring the death glares from Andy. How the fuck is he still not over it. Jesus Christ, move on already it was one date!

I furrowed my brows in confusion when I heard a few gasps coming from the lobby and quiet whispering. I wanted to go and see what they were all fussing about, but I could hardly leave my work. And it didn't exactly work when I tried to catch a glance.

I decided to ignore it and go back to focusing on my work, when my bosses assistant came over to my direction. "Ms. Spencer, someone has requested your presence in the lobby." She said, with a look of exhilaration on her face.

"Who?" I asked, furrowing my brows.
"You'll see." She bit her lower lip, urging me to get up. When I stood up, she linked arms with me and led me over to the lobby.
"That's the Roger Taylor!" She said, pointing over to the blonde, who had his leather jacket-clad back facing us, as he looked at a painting on the wall with his hair slightly messed up.

"Oh?" I raised a brow, looking at the assistant who looked like she was about to pass out. There were a few other people that gawked at Roger, who was still looking at the painting, unaware of his intrigued surroundings.

I rolled my eyes, unable to contain a small smile from making an appearance, as I slipped my arm out of Monica's, walking over to where the drummer stood. "You asked to see me, sir?" I asked, hoping not to make it obvious that I knew him too well, as I assumed everyone here would've heard about his.. engagement..

Roger turned his head around to look at me, before rotating his body around, now facing me. He wore those dark sunglasses and held a cigarette between his lips. "I did, indeed. Could you excuse us just a moment I'd like to talk to my friend alone." He asked everyone, specifically my boss, who just nodded with zero hesitation.

Roger cracked a smile, and took my hand in his, leading me away to an empty room, away from prying eyes. "What're you doing here, jackass! This is where I work!" I smacked his chest, lightly.

"Jackass? I think I preferred it when you were calling me 'sir'" He teased, with a small chuckle, as I gave him an unamused expression.
"I know you work here but I wanted to see you and I couldn't wait to call you after work to ask you something."

"Ask me what?" I raised a brow.

"Do you mind if I come over to your house this weekend? We could spend some time together. Dominique is inviting a few of her friends over to our house and I told her I'd spend the night at Brian's. But the thing his him and Chrissie are having some sort of date night and I thought it would be a perfect opportunity for us to just watch a movie or get takeout." He shrugged,

"I don't know, Rog... Won't that be a bit risky?" I asked, slightly unsure by the suggestion, shifting on the spot.

"That's the fun of it." He smirked, but I was still unsure and he could tell when I drew in a sharp breath. "Look.. I'll wear a hood or something so no one can see me. I'll make us dinner- and before you say anything! I have gotten better at cooking." He defended when he saw the horrifed look on my face when he mentioned he'd be cooking. "Or we can get takeout if you really don't trust my culinary skills have improved, and we can watch a movie- any movie. Your choice." He offered.

I do admit, I liked the idea of me and Roger cuddled up on the couch, eating takeout or something he cooked, while watching a movie. I really did want to spend some alone time with him, I was just nervous at the thought of potentially getting caught.

"Alright fine. But you have to make sure no one sees you at my flat. I like the hood idea. I'll let you prove your culinary skills have improved and I'll go shopping for some food if you want." I smiled up at him, watching the grin spread on his face, as he playing with my hair.

"You sure you don't want me to go shopping for us?" He asked, ruffling up my hair a little.
"I don't mind." I shrugged, and he smiled, leaning down to place his lips upon mine, as I sighed contently into his mouth.
"So it's a plan?" I asked, with a small grin, as he pulled his face away from mine.

"It's a plan." He confirmed, as we both were grinning at each other, before he placed one last quick kiss on my lips, bidding a quiet goodbye against them, before leaving.

I walked back out of the empty room to go back to my work, feeling giddy like a teenager going on a date with her crush. I could hardly concentrate on my work as I was too busy thinking about this weekend.