LXV

(Smut warning)

"Just give me one hint!" I begged Roger for the hundredth time to tell me about the date he had planned over the phone, a smile spread across my face, as he refused to tell me, and continued to tease me about it.

"No. You'll find out when we get there." I could practically hear the smirk on his end of the line, as he refused to give me a single hint.

"At least tell me what I should wear. Is it casual? Fancy? In between? Come on! I don't wanna turn up to some fancy restaurant in jeans and a top or turn up to a movie wearing some dressy dress." I pleaded him, hoping he'd just tell me.

"Fine. Wear something quite casual. Like a white tank too and jeans or shorts. But wear something fancy underneath." His voice dropped an octave at the last part that caused my stomach was in knots, and made me press my thighs together, as I bit down on my lower lip to conceal a whine.

"I'll see what I can do.." I grinned, before it completely vanished when I heard Dominique entering the house in the background, asking Roger to help her with the shopping bags.

"I'll talk to you later, Bri. I need to go now." Roger said, pretending I was Brian to not get caught.
"I'll make sure to wear my sexiest lingerie." I said, dropping my voice a few octaves to mimic Brian, hearing Roger laugh on the other end before hanging up.

꧁꧂

A couple of hours later and I was currently deciding on what lingerie and outfit to wear for tonight. I looked at a few of the undergarments that Roger had bought for me to wear. I chose the white embroidered ruffle lace corset bra and panty set, with little light pink flowers around it. I remember when Roger gifted it to me when he was over at my flat, along with plenty more sets in the bag.
I remember him telling me it was one of his favorites.

I took his advice and just threw on a white tank top and a pair of denim shorts and a black leather belt with small gems covering it, to hug my waist and painted my lips red.

I snapped my head to the sound of the telephone ringing, and assumed it was Roger to let me know he was on his way or something. When I went to answer it however, I was slightly disappointed.

"Hello? Is Ophelia there?" I heard my mother's unexpected voice on the other end. Fuck, I forgot about her supposed to phone me.

"Hi mum.. I'm actually about to head out right now, so-"

"This won't take long. I was wondering if you'd come out to Castle Combe this weekend for your sisters engagement." She interrupted me.

"I guess. Has he already proposed?" I asked, not really bothered, just hoping Roger will get here quickly.

"No, not yet. He is the weekend your coming down, then we're throwing your sister an engagement party when she says yes." She informed me, as I flipped my head to the window, as I heard a car honking outside. Must be Roger.

"Okay, I'll be down this weekend. I have to go now, mum. Bye." I said, quickly hanging up before grabbing my purse and rushing out of the flat, locking up and running down the stairs, outside to see Roger waiting for me, with a cigarette dangling from his lips, as his hand on the wheel, with his index finger tapping on the wheel. He was wearing denim jeans, a brown belt and a dark button up tucked into his jeans, with his sleeves rolled up to his forearms and brown leather shoes and dark sunglasses covering his blue orbs.