XXXIII

I was lying in bed, this time properly nursing my hangover, by wrapping myself in the duvet, and resting my throbbing head on the pillow, unaware that Roger had snuck into my room, until I felt him jump on the bed, wrapping his arm around me.

"How's your head?" He asked, from behind me, smirking against the back of my neck.

"Guess." I simply said, my throat feeling to dry to say anything else.

"Hmm. Painful? Aching? Am I on the right path?" He asked, knowing full well, how I was feeling.

"Yes." All I could really come out with at this point is one-word replies.
"I am never drinking again." I declared, fed up with these damn hangovers.

"Yeah, I've heard that one before." He laughed, turning my body around, for me to face him.

"How come you're fine?" I asked, leaning my head into his warm chest.

"It's this little magical thing called aspirin. I've got some in my pocket if you want." He offered, stroking my hair.

"In a minute." I told him, pressing myself more against his chest, wrapping my arm around his waist, finally feeling comfy.

"By the way, John Reid is throwing this dinner things, do you want to go to it?" Roger asked, his hand still roaming my hair.

"Sure." I shrugged, sitting up, to search his pockets for aspirin.
"Where is it?" I asked, he leaned back on the bed, with his hands behind his head, and a smirk playing a the corner of his lips.

"Where's what?" He arched an eyebrow, actin confused to what I was talking about.

"The aspirin. You told me you had some in your pockets. Well, where is it? My heads aching with each passing second."

"Well, it's in my room. I just wanted you to feel my pockets." He smirked, getting closer to my face, as I groaned, pulling back, but he just followed, until he placed a kiss on my lips.
"I'll go get it for you." He said, his tone dropping a few octaves lower, almost like a whisper.

"Hurry." I said, in a pleading, desperate voice, as I felt a pain shot in my head.

꧁꧂

"Here you are, M'lady." Roger grinned, with a feign posh voice, as he pulled out my chair for me at the restaurant, helping me out of my coat, placing it on the back of my chair.

"You can be a gentleman when you want, can't you Taylor?" I said, taking a seat, unable to contain the bashful smile.

"I can if you want me to be." He leaned down, whispering in my ear, making my breath hitched in my throat, before taking a seat beside me.

"Alright you two. We don't need live porn at a public restaurant." Freddie joked, as Roger chuckled lightly, while I had a flicker of panic flash in my eyes.

"Relax. They don't know." Roger assured me, with a hushed voice, as he placed his hand on my thigh.
I nodded, and quickly removed his hand, before anybody did notice.

꧁꧂

"How the fuck does someone manage to invite two girls to the same gig?" Freddie asked, pointing his question to Roger, who looked annoyed and slightly embarrassed, as they reminisced about the early days of the band.

"I had a bit too muchto drink, and I just... Confused the dates." Roger shrugged, taking a large sip of his pint.

"Well, perhaps you should stick to just one girlfriend." Deacy laughed, as well as the res of them.

"I plan to." Roger said, although I doubt anyone heard him, while his hand crept up towards my thigh once again.

I smirked, as we looked at each other, before we quickly looked away, making sure it wasn't obvious.

After dinner, we continued to just talk and drink some more, and he drunk.

"I was planning to invite David to join us for dinner, but he was too busy. He said he'd join us tomorrow evening though." Freddie informed us, slightly slurring.

"Busy with what?" Morgan asked, quite tipsy herself.

"He didn't say. Just said he was busy and couldn't join us."

Brian scoffed. "He'll be with a girl, no doubt. Too busy, my arse." We all laughed, as Roger leaned over to me.

"So, do you want to bail?" Roger asked, lowering his voice.

"And do what?" I asked, with a smirk tugging at my lips.

"It'll be a surprise. You leave first, then I'll come out and meet you in ten minutes, all right?" Roger told me, and I nodded discreetly, as he pulled back, continuing to drink his pint.

"I'm actually gonna head back to the hotel. My heads still banging from last night." I chuckled, taking my purse from the seat and standing up.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay a little longer, darling?" Fred asked.

"No, I'm fine. I'll see you all tomorrow." I said, offering a smile, as I heard them say 'goodbyes' while I walked out into the surprisingly warm, night air.

I decided to for a short walk around the hotel, as I waited for Roger to come out.

Ten minutes after I left, Roger walked out of the restaurant, looking around, before his eyes landed on me, and he grinned, walking over.

"What did you tell them?" I asked, walking over to him, as he placed his arm around shoulder, and I encircled my arm around his waist, while we walked.

"Told them I had a girl waiting for me." He said, grinning, before he looked down at my bemused face, letting out a chuckle.

"So where are we going?" I asked, leaning my head on his side, as my unoccupied hand, was now intertwined with his, that was dangling from my shoulder.

"You'll find out soon enough." He said, while we continued to walk down the street, he pressed his lips on the crown of my head.