Song Sitan and the others knew about the natural disaster situation in Beishi early in the morning.

    After the abnormal torrential rain and earthquake in Beishi at the end of June, extremely aggressive beetles suddenly emerged from the ground.

    The beetle came suddenly, and attacked people from both air and ground. A large number of Beishi residents were attacked and died by the swarm, and some of them fled Beishi overnight to take refuge in temporary shelters established in other places or in the outer suburbs of Beishi.

    After the outbreak of the insect plague in Beishi, the army was dispatched in large numbers to carry out an extermination of the insect swarms around the entire territory of Beishi. However, the insects came from the ground, and just after the extermination was completed, a new insect swarm appeared in the ground within a few days.

    The military had been fighting against the swarm for two full months. Seeing that they could not completely wipe out the swarm, they could only plan and organize personnel to transport the supplies in Beishi to the survivor base established in Beishi.

    Beishi has been attacked by special creatures since the beginning of natural disasters, so the materials in all areas of Beishi are quite complete, which is very valuable for searching.

    It is also because of this that after the establishment of the survivor base in Beishi, it will immediately organize people to go to Beishi to search for and deliver supplies.

    Thinking about some situations in Beishi, Song Sitan's eyes fell on the terms of the agreement in his hand.

    The content of the clauses is very simple. The two most important clauses, one is to inform all personnel participating in the material search and delivery that all the materials obtained should not be kept privately, and must be handed over to the material delivery team.

    Another clause is the death compensation clause.

    Song Sitan carefully looked over all the terms and conditions, and made sure there was nothing wrong with it. After signing at the signature place, he and Jiang Li took the convoy from the base to Beishi to search for supplies, and headed straight for Beishi.

    Song Sitan and the others set off together in this wave. In addition to the three leading soldiers dressed as officers, there were also 15 ordinary residents of the survivor base.

    Vehicles are arranged for a van with a limit of 20 people and a medium-sized truck.

    The two soldiers leading the team, one was sitting in the minibus and was in charge of driving, and the other saw that the bus was full of people, and said to everyone: "Since there may be some of you who are going out with the team to search for supplies for the first time, so I I would like to introduce the specific situation of Beishi to you in detail." "

    The first disaster that Beishi area suffered was insect infestation. Since the torrential rain and earthquake at the end of June, large insects began to emerge from the ground in Beishi." "These from

    the The swarms of insects drilled from the ground in Beishi are extremely aggressive to humans, and there are three types of insects discovered so far.” “One

    is flying beetles. Kill it, the other is the ground beetle, their defense and attack power are also strong, and they can only be killed by attacking their head and abdomen." "The remaining

    one is the female insect, which is soft all over . , but its size is huge, it is the mother of flying beetles and ground beetles, if you see the mother beetle in the material search area, please notify us as soon as possible, and do not attack it by yourself." "The mother beetle has been

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara