Chapter 51

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 51

    Seeing Zhang Hao who fell far behind the team, Liu Gang immediately said in a bad mood: "We still have two cute newbies with us! You don't feel tired when you look at him, you have only climbed a few floors! , and began to fall behind.”

    Although the temperature is getting lower every day, it still stays above 30 degrees.

    Zhang Hao, who was less than 1.7 meters tall and weighed more than 170, climbed from the first floor to the 12th floor in one breath. The short sleeves he was wearing were soaked with sweat on his chest, and his panting began to become extraordinarily heavy.

    Seeing that Zhang Hao was almost exhausted, Song Sitan immediately smiled and said, "Let's stop and rest for a while. I'm exhausted now. If I encounter a subterranean beetle, I won't have the energy to attack.

    " I also felt that this was the reason, so I finally agreed to rest for two minutes before continuing to climb upstairs.

    Hearing this, Zhang Hao felt as if he had been pardoned, and sat down on the steps of the stairs, panting heavily while taking out the water bottle in his backpack and pouring a big gulp into his mouth.

    Liu Gang glared at him angrily, then looked at Song Sitan and Jiang Li and said, "You two rookies have good physical strength. Come out for two more training sessions. I think you will soon become excellent material delivery team members." Song Sitan thought about the next

    time When Tang Qi and the others went out to search for supplies, if such a group of people could lead the team, the safety factor would be higher.

    Thinking about it, Song Sitan said to Liu Gang: "It's convenient to ask, do you usually come out several times a week?" Liu Gang was taken

    aback when he heard this, then looked at Song Sitan with a smile and said, "What? You still need protection services next time you come out? "

    My teammates also want to come out to participate in the search for supplies, so I ask for them. It's the first time for us newcomers to come out. If someone can take them with them, the safety factor will be higher." Song Sitan responded casually.

    Hearing that there was another job bringing a newcomer to the door, Liu Gang grinned and said: "We will come out twice a week on Monday and Friday, and the time is also at 8:30 in the morning."

    "If your companions are also willing to pay for protection, you pick these two days a week and let them go with the car, unless there is an accident and we all die, or the previous mission lasted too long and we haven't been able to complete the mission Come back, otherwise the three of us will definitely be here."

    Deng Xinpeng, a strong man with a Tang saber, glared at Liu Gang and said, "Crow's mouth, what a fart, you can't expect us to order."

    Deng Xinpeng looked at Song Sitan said: "Girl, don't worry, the three of us have been transporting supplies between Beishi and the Beishi survivor base since the establishment of the material transportation team. You must be more reliable than the wild group when you find us." Song Sitan heard the