Chapter 45

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 45

    When Song Sitan heard Yang Yue's proposal, he hesitated for a moment, and directly called the three of them to the public area of ​​his residence to organize a small meeting with Tang Qi and the others.

    With Song Sitan's previous treatment, Yang Yue's father is now able to walk on the ground.

    The reason why Yang Yue said before that she is the one who can make decisions in her family is mainly because her father's character is really indecisive, so many decisions are made by Yang Yue in the end.

    Seeing everyone sitting around the dining table, Song Sitan was the first to speak: "As you can see, as the temperature drops, the office building we are in is no longer so safe.

    " There will be no other natural disasters in the future."

    "Rats and plagues are spreading throughout Chen City, and the survivors in the city must have looted all the supplies in the city in order to survive." "In

    this case, As the temperature gradually drops, more and more residents will flock to the suburbs to search for supplies."

    Song Sitan thought for a moment and said, "So my current suggestion is that we prepare to leave here as soon as possible."

    Yang Yue The three of them have not lived in the office building for a long time, so they naturally have no sense of belonging to the office building.

    So when Song Sitan proposed to move out of here, they didn't have much objection.

    But Tang Qi and the others are different. Since they moved to the office building, whether it is collecting materials, decorating rooms, or improving everyone's living conditions, everyone has done it by themselves.

    So after Song Sitan made this proposal, he originally thought that Tang Qi and the others might hesitate and reluctance.

    What Song Sitan didn't expect was that after Tang Qi and Guan Yang looked at each other, they turned to Song Sitan and said, "Actually, I've figured it out since the natural disaster came. This place can only be called home if you are here.

    " Now that this office building is not safe, we will naturally change to a safer place, nothing is more important than the safety of everyone's life!"

    Guan Yang immediately agreed after hearing the words: "I agree with what Tang Qi said." "

    But since everyone is planning to leave here, do you have any good ideas about where we should go next?"

    Song Sitan heard the words and said: "I I think Beishi should be a good choice."

    "As one of the core cities, Beishi must have established various shelters after such a long period of construction." "

    Combined with the local police force to maintain social stability, I think it should be better than ours. The environment we live in is much safer now."

    Yang Yue echoed the words: "Sister Sitan is right, we actually heard that a large shelter had been established in Beishi before we came to Chen City." "When my