Chapter 60

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 60

    The sky was getting dark, and the main battlefield was illuminated by the searchlights erected around it as bright as day.

    A battle also continued from the afternoon to dawn the next day.

    After several snipers around shot and killed nearly a hundred mutated female insects with a size of two to three meters in length, with the attack of various weapons and ammunition, the number of insect swarms gushing out from the underground insect nest gradually decreased. Finally, the swarm of worms gushing out of the worm nest was temporarily suppressed.

    After fighting continuously for almost the whole night, Song Sitan and others' hands holding guns were trembling faintly.

    Seeing that there were no more insects flying out of the insect nest in the distance, Liu Gang and the others sat down on the ground and sighed helplessly: "This money is really hard to earn! After this night, the marksmanship is indeed better than before. There is improvement, but my arm feels like it doesn’t belong to me anymore.”

    Zhang Hao rubbed his sore arm, lay down directly on the roof, and said with a smile: “But with this wave of income, I should be able to directly Lie flat at home."

    Zhang Yuan, who was on the side, heard their conversation and said: "Thank you very much to the few companions around you! I just got the news that out of a total of ten sniper spots last night, three of them failed to shoot and kill the surrounding Chung in time due to insufficient firepower. The flying beetles that came killed at least seven or eight soldiers and more than a dozen base residents." The

    sniper on the side had just received the news from the walkie-talkie, looked at Song Sitan, Zhang Yuan and the others with a heavy expression, and said, "The news just came According to the news, one of the sniper sites was directly captured by the swarm, a sniper was killed, and the soldiers and residents of the entire sniper site were wiped out by the swarm."

    Song Sitan and the others have four soldiers around Qi Zhou holding guns to help defend, and Song Sitan and Jiang Li, two big shots whose shooting ability is far ahead of others, plus Liu Gang and Jiang Yuan. The base residents with good abilities were present.

    It can be said that the comprehensive strength of their team is far superior to that of other sniper point teams, so even if the swarms attacked last night, Song Sitan and the others survived without injury.

    Everyone was chatting about the battle situation last night, when Qi Zhou, who was sitting on the side receiving the news from the walkie-talkie, was exhausted and weak, suddenly sat up, and said to the other end of the walkie-talkie in disbelief: "Why are you looking for them all of a sudden, sir?" ?"

    After saying this, while listening to the news on the walkie-talkie, Qi Zhou's eyes suddenly turned to Song Sitan and the others.

    Then, after replying briefly to the person on the other side of the walkie-talkie, Qi Zhou walked up to Song Sitan and the others with an inexplicable expression on his face, looked at Song Sitan, Jiang Li, Jiang Yuan and Yang Yue and said, "Come with me There are officers who want to see you."