Chapter 8

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 8

    Because of the need to buy various supplies online, Song Sitan did not go back to Chen City directly, but found a coastal city with rich food and express delivery within two days, and rented four townhouses in a very large villa area in the suburbs. A villa and a single-family villa, after renting a certain amount of SUVs.

    Song Sitan hired 10 top chefs with a high salary of 200,000 per person per month to cook dishes in four of the villas.

    After a natural disaster strikes, the smell and fumes from cooking food can easily attract the attention of others.

    At that time, others will almost not be able to eat enough to eat every day, and when Song Sitan's house is turned on, the smell of grilled fish, stir-fried vegetables, and stewed meat will waft out, so she is not just looking for trouble for herself.

    So Song Sitan directly took out a batch of all kinds of meat, seafood, vegetables, and rice noodles that she had hoarded in the space before. In the name of the company's newly established canteen, let these top chefs with superb skills take advantage of the eve of the natural disaster. , Directly use various ingredients to help you cook ready-made pastries and a variety of exquisite delicacies!

    Under Song Sitan's arrangement, her next life gradually became more regular.

    During the day, morning, noon and evening, Song Sitan went to the four single-family villas to deliver the ingredients needed by the chefs for the day, and then stored hundreds of various noodles, stir-fried dishes, and soups prepared by several chefs in the space, and then she drove. Sweep around the top restaurants, shopping mall counters and major supermarkets in the city.

    As for the night, Song Sitan lay on the big soft bed, searching the Internet for a list of necessary items for natural disasters, and at the same time began to frantically place orders on various shopping websites.

    Because of the concerted efforts of ten chefs, plus Song Sitan's extensive purchases from various provinces and cities before, she has already stocked up enough common delicacies in her space.

    Song Sitan began to stock up on mid-to-high-end restaurants and items.

    Stewed egg with foie gras with black truffle, black beef caviar, matsutake sea cucumber soup, tomahawk steak, sea urchin bibimbap, ostrich egg, dry fried shark fin, Australian dragon, Boston lobster, king crab, caviar conger eel, honey sauce Silver cod, hot and sour eastern star spot shark's fin soup, Shizuoka honeydew melon jelly, old pigeon soup with Cordyceps flower maw, and other high-end delicacies that are rarely eaten in normal times and not available in the last days.

    After Song Sitan spent a lot of money, she also packed them into the space in batches.

    In addition, in order to spend the rest of the savings, Song Sitan also stocked up a lot of top-grade pastries, tea, high-end tobacco and wine in batches.

    After the natural disasters, the inflation was serious, and the price of goods was getting higher day by day. In the end, the money in hand was not even as valuable as a piece of toilet paper.