Chapter 4

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 4

    In order to ensure the absolute freshness of the hot pot dishes, Song Sitan put all the 100 hot pot set meals in the refrigerator in the back of the car into the space after sitting in the driver's seat.

    After this meal, seeing that it was getting late, Song Sitan did not drive the refrigerated truck directly back to the community in order not to attract the attention of the neighbors. Instead, he found a nearby parking lot and parked the refrigerated truck. He took a taxi and went home.

    Song Sitan, who had been busy for a whole day, returned home and slumped on the soft sofa. Although her body had entered a state of rest, her mind was not idle for a minute.

    At the beginning, Song Sitan's father, who loved his daughter, was afraid that some dubious neighbor would move in from the next door to Song Sitan's daughter and try to trick his daughter.

    So when buying a house, Song Zhengping bought all three houses with two floors and three households on the top floor of the 18th floor of Building 36 of Binjiang Garden.

    Right now, Song Sitan has lived in the 160-square-meter house near the stairwell. There are two remaining 120-square-meter houses that Song Sitan plans to keep for her best friend and her boyfriend, and she has other plans for the other.

    After the natural disaster, the typhoon that lasted for a month mixed with violent wind, rain and hail smashed into the house.

    Before rebirth, Song Sitan did not make any preparations. When a typhoon passed, the glass in the house was almost cracked by fist-sized hailstones.

    In order to prevent this from happening again in this life, it is necessary to redecorate the three houses from the inside to the outside!

    Song Sitan didn't know much about decoration, so while looking up information on the Internet, he started to register with a pen and paper.

    Double-layer bulletproof glass and high-density alloy window frames must be arranged for each window of the three houses. In addition, for double insurance, high-density alloy anti-theft windows Song Sitan is also prepared to be arranged.

    In addition, after the natural disasters, there were endless people picking locks and stealing for food. The anti-theft doors of these three houses must buy the best quality anti-picking locks.

    In addition, Song Sitan planned to install another high-density alloy anti-theft door with diamond mesh outside the anti-theft door.

    In addition to anti-theft and anti-hail measures, after natural disasters and power outages, and extremely cold and extremely hot weather arrives, the heat insulation effect of the house is also very important.

    Therefore, it is necessary to install another layer of heat insulation board and heat insulation paint on the roof and inside the house, and it is also necessary to paste a layer of heat insulation film on the windows.

    Listing these specific requirements and matters in the notebook in turn, Song Sitan entrusted a more reliable house decoration all-inclusive company to send all his requirements, and then contacted a well-known decoration supervision organization in the city to help him Watch the whole renovation process.