Chapter 28

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 28

    After finishing all this work, seeing that it was still early, Song Sitan secretly took out a bottle of disinfectant alcohol spray and a bottle of sterilizing shower gel from the space and handed them to Jiang Li and said, "There are too many bacteria in the water in the building. Right now, Li Tang Qi and the others should return home sooner or later." For a while, why don’t you go home and sterilize your body with an antiseptic spray, and then take a good bath, or you will easily get sick.” “As

    for the clothes soaked in sewage, you should also throw them away.”

    Jiang Li took the things Song Sitan handed over and nodded, "Thank you! You call us after you take a shower, and we'll come over again."

    After that, Jiang Li took Jiang Shuo home to wash and disinfect, and Song Sitan also went home with a full bottle of water. After the electric battery box heats the water in the water heater, take a bath after disinfecting the whole body.

    Considering that the stagnant water in the building was too unclean, after going home to disinfect and wash, Song Sitan bagged all the dirty clothes and threw them away. After changing into a brand new set of underwear and sportswear, the briquettes finally came to Song Sitan's side as he wished and began to dawdle .

    Thinking about going out to pick up rescue supplies early this morning, Song Sitan hastily touched the small head of the coal ball to appease him and opened a can of seven kinds of expensive cat staple food for it, and the coal ball immediately snored He moved to the small bowl and ate contentedly.

    After filling the briquette water machine with purified water, Song Sitan sent a message to Jiang Shuo and the others, and opened the door ahead of time.

    Although it's the end of July and the temperature is getting higher day by day, it's hard to guarantee that you won't get sick and have a fever after soaking in water for a long time, so the precautions that should be taken are still indispensable.

    Thinking about it, Song Sitan turned on the liquefied gas stove, added water to the ceramic pot, took out the package of goji berries, red dates and ginger slices he bought earlier, and prepared to boil the ginger water. When Tang Qi and the others came back, they could drink it directly after reheating it. .

    When Jiang Shuo and the others came to 1801 after washing, they smelled a strong smell of ginger. Jiang Shuo picked up the coal balls that came to meet them, and looked at the gas stove in the kitchen: "My sister is here Do you want to make ginger soup for your brother?”

    Song Sitan chuckled lightly, “You can also drink a bowl later, it’s been raining and the humidity is too heavy, you can drink some ginger juice to dehumidify if you have nothing to do.”

    Jiang Shuo, who was very resistant to the taste of ginger juice , wrinkled his little nose and looked pitiful, but finally nodded.

    The ginger soup was cooked quickly, and Song Sitan took a small bowl for each of the three of them. While drinking, the three of them gathered in front of the bay window of the balcony facing the street in the south, and checked the situation on the street with the help of binoculars.