Chapter 59

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 59

    Jiang Li's ice face is not as good as Song Sitan's. Hearing this, he just glanced at him coldly, and threw out two words: "No change." Qi Zhou was choked by Jiang Li, and looked at him

    again The frozen three-foot expression instantly understood something, and his eyes immediately looked at Jiang Li.

    I have to say, this guy looks really good, but he has a face of ice all year round, how can he look sunny and cheerful!

    Moreover, he is also an awakened person, and he has the title of senior officer in the base. Even if he is a little worse than the other party in terms of appearance, his status and strength are all at once obvious.

    And now looking at the interaction between Song Sitan and his teammate, it seems that the two of them still maintain a teammate relationship, which means that they still have a chance!

    And today's battlefield against the swarm is the best time to show your true strength.

    Qi Zhou was thinking all the way, but he was rarely quiet.

    The car drove all the way to the birthplace of the new insect nest.

    Song Sitan sat by the window, observing the surrounding road conditions and environment.

    As the car got closer and closer to the No. 5 bug nest area, Song Sitan obviously found that as he got closer and closer to the bug nest location, deep cracks had appeared on the originally flat road surface of the surrounding streets, and the entire road surface was also affected by these cracks. It became uneven, and the bus began to bump up and down non-stop under such road conditions.

    Liu Gang, who was standing on the side and also saw the road conditions clearly, couldn't help but said with a little fear: "You say that this insect nest can sink the entire building, how deep is this underground insect nest?" "And since the military doesn't want

    to Seeing that the mutated female worm left Beishi to build a nest in the suburbs, why didn't you just blow up the worm nest with shells?"

    Qi Zhou heard the words and said, "It's not as simple as you said, as far as I know The location of the super mutant female worm in a nest is estimated to be 10,000 meters below the ground or even deeper. Even if the military is willing to use nuclear weapons to destroy the nest in Beishi, can the nuclear bombs be released to really destroy the underground insects? The complete disintegration of the nest is still unknown!"

    "So the current situation is that ordinary shells and explosives can't produce any practical attack effect on the subterranean super mutant female insects.

    " It is also impossible for the military to use it at the risk of razing the entire Beishi and surrounding cities to the ground." "

    So the current combat strategy for dealing with several insect nests is mainly based on firepower suppression. Of course, in addition to firepower suppression, the base biological The Academy of Sciences is also conducting research on the underground beetle to find other solutions."