Chapter 40

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 40

    The rats in the corridor are not known to be from hunger or from evolutionary ferocity.

    At this moment, when they saw Song Sitan and the others, instead of running away in all directions, they stared at the scarlet mouse eyes, jumped to the area where the flashlight could not reach, and approached Song Sitan and the others directly.

    "Jiang Shuo adjust the flashlight to the maximum light range, and help us locate the mouse." Song Sitan shouted, and started shooting directly at a mouse within the light range with the nail gun in his hand.

    The flashlight in Jiang Shuo's hand was brought by Song Sitan to the office building before. This flashlight not only has a wide range of illumination, but also has a super wide-range lighting function.

    At this moment, Jiang Shuo turned on the range lighting switch of the flashlight, and the entire fire escape was instantly brightened.

    As soon as the corridor was lit up, even Tang Qi and the others clearly saw a dozen or so mice scattered in the corridor rushing toward them.

    The mice in the corridor are quite a bit bigger than ordinary mice, and after the initial mutation, the skin on their backs is covered with gray-black hard cuticles. In addition, their eyes are red at the moment, and they all have fierce eyes. The mice in my impression are almost like two species.

    With the lighting, Song Sitan no longer hesitated, pulled the trigger, and the spike flew out along the seamless steel pipe connected by the nail gun, piercing through the head of the mouse that rushed in the front.

    On the other side, Jiang Li also shot directly without hesitation. Amidst the blood splatter, the spike directly penetrated the spine of another mouse.

    Tang Qi and the others wanted to help when they saw this, but their training for shooting moving targets had only just begun.

    Tang Qi and Guan Yang fired two shots and all of them were empty. They could only watch Song Sitan and Jiang Li shot one by one, taking turns shooting the swarm of rats that were squeaking and rushing towards them at a high speed.

    The four leading mice were shot. If it were ordinary mice, the rest would have fled long ago. As a result, the mice in front of them not only did not flinch at all, but accelerated toward Song Sitan and the others as if they had been aroused. rushed over.

    Fortunately, with Song Sitan and Jiang Li delaying the time, everyone was fighting and retreating. The spiky vines that had been arranged to guard the company's entrance on the 11th floor had been controlled by Jiang Shuo and came to Song Sitan's side.