Chapter 29

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 29

    Tang Qi paused as she spoke and continued: "As for the salvage of supplies, on the way back today, I have encountered two or three waves of people diving to salvage the food in the nearby canteen.

    " There are more and more people in the boat, and everyone can't buy enough food, so they will soon target some small and medium-sized supermarkets and small shops around." "

    If we want to stock up enough food, we have to start in advance. As soon as Tang

    Qi said this, he won unanimous approval from everyone.

    Today, affected by natural disasters, the social order is chaotic, and if they stick to the previous rules of survival and do not know how to change them, they may be the first to die.

    In this situation, keeping oneself alive in chaos is the first priority, and other things are not so important compared to life.

    Song Sitan silently praised Tang Qi's sense of anxiety in his heart, and said, "Now that the supermarket is in chaos, I guess many residents who have already understood the situation have begun to transfer their access to food and necessary supplies to other places. "

    "If we want to seize more survival resources, we must act first."

    Guan Yang nodded upon hearing this, "I think we can make a detailed inventory list, and then search and salvage from the surrounding area." "

    Now the community has completely lost power In view of the fact that this natural disaster does not know when it will be completely over, I think that supplies such as generators and diesel oil are necessary, in addition to the liquefied petroleum gas needed for cooking, we also need to get more back." Tang Qi nodded

    , "Although Guan Yang and I went to the supermarket this time and grabbed two 20-jin bags of rice and two bags of noodles, there is never too much food like rice noodles that can really fill your stomach."

    "But now there are floods everywhere, most of the large supermarkets and farmers' wholesale markets are flooded, and I heard the residents queuing up in the supermarket talking about it, and I heard that the government is sending people to salvage rice noodles and dry them for resale. It shouldn't be easy to get these supplies."

    Jiang Li pondered for a moment, then looked at Song Sitan and said, "Do you still remember the live broadcast company that came to our school to recruit part-time anchors?"

    Song Sitan was taken aback, she came back from rebirth She never went to school again. The memory of school was seven years ago for her, so how could she still remember it.

    Seeing that Song Sitan didn't respond, Jiang Li continued: "I used to be a spring dress model for a while for a part-time job. The office building rented by that live broadcast company was specially rented as a live broadcast base. There are many live broadcast companies, and live broadcast sales There are many types of items.”

    "And in order to solve the dining problem of the employees of various companies in the entire office building, there is a canteen specially contracted by people in the middle floor of the office building. If you are lucky, you may even find a generator there." "In addition, the live broadcast,