Chapter 19

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 19

    A lot of office workers who are usually exhausted took advantage of this typhoon holiday to retaliate and stay up all night on the last day of the typhoon holiday. Even in the middle of the night, there are still a lot of news in the group.

    At 1:10 in the middle of the night, the insomniac residents who stayed up all night in the property group discovered the power outage not only immediately Aite the property, but also many residents who also did not sleep responded to him.

    701, Building 4: @property, I was having an affair with my teammates, why is there a sudden power outage! The typhoon does not stop, and the power is cut off. Does this make people feel crazy when they stay at home?

    Building 1, Room 101: I was even worse. My house was soaked in water, and water kept seeping in even though the door was blocked by towels. Watching the water in my house keep rising, I was so anxious that I couldn't sleep, and watched TV dramas under the covers, but there was a power outage and the Internet was cut off!

    Room 101, Building 1: It's all right now, typhoon + power outage, mobile phone data is not much left, I don't even need to sleep!

    Building 12, 1501: I saw the typhoon kept going, and I wanted to save some food, so I didn't eat dinner! As a result, I was so hungry that I couldn’t fall asleep just now, so I got up and cooked some noodles to eat, but the power went out just after the noodles were placed in the pot! There is not much food left, which is even worse! Do you think it is reliable to use a lighter to cook noodles?

    Building 12, 1501: Also, if my good neighbors see me, who can give me something to eat! I can pay for it!

    Room 1301, Building 10: I don't know if it's a hallucination. It's the fourth day of the typhoon. Why doesn't the typhoon seem like it's about to stop, but it's getting bigger and bigger?

    Building 19, Room 301: The typhoon is definitely stronger. Just now a tree on the side of the road next to our building was blown off by the typhoon! The alloy roof of a storefront on the street was also blown away. I was woken up by the movement. This typhoon is too terrible!

    Xiao Li on duty at the property: I just called the power supply bureau, and the other party told me that the circuit failure was caused by a typhoon. They will send someone to make emergency repairs at dawn tomorrow. Please stay safe and rest early~ Building 12, 1501

    : I want to sleep, but seeing the empty refrigerator, do you think I can fall asleep?

    Building 5, 803: When you mentioned the refrigerator, I couldn't sleep anymore. The food I had left was frozen in the refrigerator. If the typhoon kept going and the phone didn't come, wouldn't all the frozen food be spoiled?

    Building 18, Room 103: I want to sleep too, but the water seeping in from my house is almost flooding my ankles, can I sleep well? Me!

    Many residents on the first floor came forward collectively because of the flooding of their houses. Some complained, some discussed solutions, and some prayed for the typhoon to stop quickly.