Chapter 16

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 16

    After the Jiang Li brothers stored all the food they bought in the refrigerator in 1803 and the cabinet under the drifting platform, they returned to the third floor.

    Song Sitan threw all the food he bought into the space as soon as he got home. After a simple wash, he put on a mask and hugged the briquettes. He found a new drama with a good reputation recently, and lay down on the sofa.

    After watching the TV series for a few minutes, there was a knock on the door.

    Song Sitan took a look through the mobile phone surveillance and found that it was Tang Qi, so he ran to open the door.

    Tang Qi was still wearing out clothes, and it seemed that she came to Song Sitan as soon as she put her things away.

    Seeing the obvious anger on her face, Song Sitan brought her slippers and asked curiously after letting her into the house: "I saw that you and Guan Yang were still in love when you got in the car, what's going on now? "

    "It's none of Guan Yang's business." Tang Qi sat down on the sofa, looked at Song Sitan and said, "Do you know who I bumped into when Guan Yang and I took the elevator upstairs?

    " , poured Tang Qi a cup of tea with a calm expression and said, "Did you meet Xu Xiang and the others?"

    "You know?" Tang Qi's eyes widened in surprise.

    "Well, I heard something from the downstairs neighbor before. The female anchor of 801 should have rented a house for him. He, his parents and brother, and his little Qingmei should all live in 802 now." Song Sitan's tone was too harsh when he spoke

    . Too bland.

    Tang Qi couldn't tell for a moment whether she really didn't care about this matter, or she was trying to hide her sadness.

    Angrily scratching her hair, Tang Qi said angrily, "Whether you really don't care about that scumbag or not, I'm really angry!

    " Can’t fall in love? Knowing that you live in this building, you come here to hook up with your neighbor downstairs? Isn’t this purely disgusting you?” “If it wasn’t for

    me and Guan Yang just now It's something, I'm definitely going to rush up and beat him up immediately!"

    Hearing Tang Qi's words, Song Sitan frowned slightly, "Did you bump into Xu Xiang when you were taking food upstairs? Is there anyone else besides him?" Unexpectedly, Song Sitan's

    focus was here, Tang Qi was slightly stunned: "I bumped into Xu Xiang About a dozen of them are all in their twenties, not counting Xu Xiang, it seems that there are eight men and two women." "

    At that time, Guan Yang and I carried a lot of things, occupying most of the elevator seats, their people Only half of

    them can go up." "The remaining half of them were still cursing because they had to wait for another elevator to get off, but Guan Yang gave them a look and they were scared."