Chapter 50

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 50

    In the next two days, Song Sitan and the others used tools to replace all the anti-theft doors of the entire building.

    Then, the door of the building was connected with an electric baton, and a surveillance camera with an alarm system was installed before the basic defense work in the building was completed.

    After doing this, Song Sitan went to the top floor of the small building, and installed six solar panels on the top floor area, and directly connected the solar panels to the three large-capacity storage boxes downstairs that are connected to the circuit in the building.

    In this way, when the weather is good, the power generated by the solar panels upstairs can already meet most of your daily electricity needs.

    Because Song Sitan Space has its own permanent fresh-keeping function, everyone did not have the luxury of putting refrigerators in every household. Instead, they only put a double-door first-class energy-saving refrigerator in the public area on the first floor to store food for nearly a week. Vegetables and meat.

    The rest of the various vegetables and eggs produced by Jiang Shuo's space were all registered by Song Sitan and kept in the income space for future use.

    In addition, things like water heaters are almost necessary for life. People use water heaters to boil water for bathing at different times every day, so that the daily power provided by the solar panels on the terrace will basically not exceed the load.

    After finishing the basic layout and decoration of the room, everyone discussed and decided that the first wave of people who followed the base guide into Beishi to search for supplies was Song Sitan and Jiang Li.

    Song Sitan's space ability can leave the danger zone at any time, while Jiang Li has relatively strong comprehensive strength.

    It is more appropriate for the two of them to be the first wave to investigate the situation in Beishi.

    The first wave of candidates to go to Beishi was decided. In the early morning of October 29, Song Sitan entrusted the briquettes to Jiang Shuo's care, and then drove straight to the base career management center with Jiang Li.

    The recruiter of the Career Management Center, after learning that Song Sitan and Jiang Li were going to sign up to join the material search team, handed them two forms and said, "I need to inform you again in advance that the natural disaster that Beishi first encountered But the underground insect plague caused by the earthquake.”

    "So don't look at the job that pays the most money, but the risk is also the biggest." "

    Although you died in the process of searching for supplies, the base will give your family members a new 3,000-point pension for the base, but You have to think carefully before you sign up."

    "Read carefully all the terms of the agreement sent to you. If you still want to sign up after confirming the terms, just sign at the signature below, and then show your ID card to After I finish copying, you can just catch up with the material search convoy that departs at 8:30."