Chapter 69

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 69

    After a brief discussion, everyone hit it off with this hunting plan.

    Song Sitan also registered her and Jiang Li through his mobile phone.

    After Huang Hongyi and Qi Zhou's introduction, Song Sitan knew that all mobile phones released to the outside world had been specially registered and rated by the military.

    Some ordinary awakened people who have just awakened, or base residents with strong comprehensive strength, can improve the overall rating of individuals or teams in the military by frequently receiving some missions posted on mobile phones, so that they can accept some difficult missions.

    Since Song Sitan got this mobile phone, it was the first time to sign up for the mission dispatched by the base, and he was not sure whether he could pass the review by the military.

    Hearing Song Sitan's concerns, Tang Qi said: "Don't you still have Huang Hongyi's contact information? If you fail to apply for the hunting mission, can we contact Huang Hongyi directly?

    " What she didn't expect was that the cell phone rang suddenly, and after Song Sitan answered the phone, Huang Hongyi's voice came directly from the other end: "I just saw that you applied for the hunting mission?" Song Sitan said playfully, "I didn't expect that

    . As the commander-in-chief of the Awakened team, you are even responsible for such things as task application review?" "It only took

    me two or three minutes to submit the task application, and you even called directly."

    Huang Hongyi Hearing this, he smiled and said without hiding it: "Of course there are people who are responsible for the task review, but I have specifically explained to them that if you take the initiative to apply for a task with this mobile phone, let the task reviewer notify me immediately, so I can know so quickly . "

    Song Sitan and the others captured the three sharp-clawed apes without injury before, making Song Sitan and his party directly listed as the focus of attention by Huang Hongyi.

    Hearing him mentioning this without hesitation, Song Sitan was not surprised and said: "Is there anything else that needs to be explained to us about this hunting mission?" Huang Hongyi said: "I know you guys don't like trouble

    , So when I make this call, I want to tell you that an awakened person who just awakened during the extreme cold period of the base has the ability to summon the fruit of the pretender.

    " There will be changes, and this change lasts for half a month, if you need to participate in the mission this time, I can send you a few."

    Unexpectedly, there are awakened people with such strange abilities in the base. Song Sitan's heart moved, but he also knew that there is no free lunch in the world, so he said immediately: "You must have some special tasks that you want to entrust to us. Huang

    Hongyi heard the words and said: "After the temperature rose to minus 20 degrees, the military sent more than a dozen drones to investigate the situation in the outer suburbs of Beishi and the surrounding mountain forests, but when they checked the periphery of Heiling Mountain, one after another Several times the drone was knocked down by groups of mutated birds and mutated bats nearby."