Chapter 67

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 67

    December 9th is the 195th day since the natural disaster.

    After being in a coma for ten days, Jiang Li finally woke up on the evening of the tenth day.

    Regarding Jiang Li's coma time when he woke up, Song Sitan had already talked with Jiang Li in private, so today it happened to be her turn to take care of Jiang Li.

    The man on the bed had been in a coma for ten days, so he had to rely on some liquid food, water and vitamins to supplement the nutrients his body needed, so after the ten days passed, the man lost a lot of weight.

    Song Sitan sat by the bed and was putting a new towel on Jiang Li's head, and his eyes met Jiang Li's the next moment.

    Jiang Li looked at Song Sitan beside the bed, his eyes gradually focused.

    Seeing this, Song Sitan felt a little relieved, helped Jiang Li sit up and leaned on the bed, and said with a sigh of relief: "Fortunately, your whole awakening process seems to be quite smooth." At the moment there are only two people in the room, Song Sitan and

    Jiang Li, So Song Sitan directly took out a thermos cup filled with yam and millet porridge from the space and handed it to Jiang Li, "You should eat some porridge to pad your stomach first. You haven't eaten for ten days. It seems that you should eat something these days." Just make up for it.”

    Jiang Li took the thermos cup handed over by Song Sitan, and instead of eating it immediately, he looked at Song Sitan and said, “I suddenly woke up and fell into a coma, did your task of capturing the clawed ape go well? Is there no danger?"

    Unexpectedly, this was the first question Jiang Li asked after waking up. Song Sitan chuckled and said, "It's actually easier for me to capture this alive than to kill it. Don't worry, the mission went smoothly.

    " Li nodded, and then said: "These days when I was in a coma, nothing happened to the base and our residential area, right?"

    Knowing that Jiang Li should be very worried about whether Song Sitan and the others were in danger during his coma, Song Sitan opened it to Jiang Li. The thermos cup, while signaling him to eat slowly, said: "After Yang Yue and I captured the clawed ape alive and transferred it to the base, the military hypnotized one of the clawed apes and implanted a tracking chip in its body."

    "Because the Clawed Ape has a good IQ, the military at the base staged a scene together after the Clawed Ape woke up and released the Clawed Ape out of the base at night." "In the next two days, with the help of the tracking

    chip Positioning, the military dispatched a lot of people to search for and kill thirty or forty clawed apes in the gathering place of the clawed apes." "

    Since then, there seems to be no clawed apes in the base, but just to be on the safe side, We are still taking turns keeping vigil."

    While Song Sitan was talking, seeing Jiang Li drank most of the porridge in the thermos, he took out another meat bun from the space and stuffed it into his hand, watching him eat while continuing: "Catch it alive After the Clawed Ape, everyone didn’t go out for the rest of the time except driving out regularly to pretend to purchase supplies.” “