Chapter 30 (Revised)

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 30 (Revised)

    When Song Sitan came out of the studio while wiping his hair with a towel, Jiang Li had already changed into his pajamas and started tidying up the u-shaped fabric sofa in the office.

    Seeing Song Sitan coming out of the room, Jiang Li pointed to the sofa and said, "Let's rest here tonight. The glass door of the office has an anti-theft alarm. If someone picks the lock in the middle of the night, we can wake up by listening to the alarm. We don't need to keep watch tonight. It's gone."

    Jiang Li said, moved the cardboard boxes on the sofa, and took two nap blankets from someone's office desk and handed them to Song Sitan, "Dry your hair and go to rest early." After saying that, Jiang

    Li He walked straight to the side of the chaise longue on the u-shaped sofa, resting his head on the pillow as if he was about to sleep.

    The office fell silent, Song Sitan slowly brushed his hair and waited for it to dry, but his eyes couldn't help falling on the young man who was sleeping peacefully beside him.

    Through his usual behavior and attitude, Song Sitan could clearly notice that his attitude towards himself was different from that of others.

    But whether the two of them were alone or meeting in private, he always maintained a sense of distance, without any special behavior at all, which made Song Sitan a little uncertain what he was thinking.

    Lie down on the side and closed his eyes to meditate. Jiang Li seemed to have noticed Song Sitan's gaze, and suddenly raised his eyes to look at her.

    Looking at each other, Song Sitan was slightly taken aback, looking for something to say, "Why don't you have a nap blanket? Otherwise, it will be cold at night."

    Jiang Li didn't answer, but said, "Sometimes, do you have a kind of , what you are experiencing now, is it the feeling that you have experienced before?" "

    ???"

    Hearing this, Song Sitan's heart tightened suddenly, and Song Sitan had already doubted whether Jiang Li was also reborn. .

    It's just that whether Jiang Li was reborn or not didn't really affect her much, and asking the question would arouse the other party's suspicion, so even if she was puzzled, she never mentioned it.

    Right now she just asked if he needed a blanket, so why did he bring the topic up to this point? This topic turning point is too sudden!

    Song Sitan was stunned for a moment, and said, "You mean the kind of thing that happened in reality, the situation that you think you have seen in a dream at a certain moment?"

    Jiang Li hesitated, and then smiled: "It's a dream, you want to hear Listen to a dream I had before?"

    Song Sitan vaguely felt that what Jiang Li was going to say next might involve the secrets of the two of them, but before she opened her mouth, Jiang Li didn't refuse her at all. Opportunity, directly began to speak slowly.

    The dream Jiang Li told had a long story, and as Song Sitan guessed, the story was related to the natural disasters in the previous life and their experiences.