Chapter 63

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 63

    The extremely cold temperature dropped sharply, judging from the rescue mission transmitted by the flip phone.

    Last night alone, many residents of the base who lived in tents in the base in order to save money or were out of pocket, were actually frozen to death overnight.

    The temperature drops sharply overnight, and a sudden drop in the temperature of the core area of ​​the human body is quite dangerous.

    Song Sitan reminded everyone early in the morning, so after the temperature has dropped significantly recently, everyone will set two or three alarms according to different time periods before going to bed at night, wake up in the middle of the night to charge and heat the hand warmer or heat the hot water bottle once water.

    Because of this, when Jiang Li noticed the sudden drop in temperature at two o'clock last night, he not only woke up Jiang Shuo immediately, but also woke up everyone upstairs and downstairs wearing a heavy military coat.

    Everyone didn't wear thick clothes before going to bed, but when they were woken up suddenly, they realized that the warm blankets had turned cold due to the sudden drop in temperature.

    Seeing this situation, after everyone put on warm clothes to keep out the cold, they directly used the charcoal stove to heat up the room, and then ate and drank some food to replenish their energy in time. After the whole night, everyone was safe and sound.

    The sound of snow plows and ambulances in the base rang from midnight to early morning.

    In order to save coal, Song Sitan and others, who were wearing heavy winter clothes, gathered in Tang Qi and the others' house. While warming up by the charcoal stove, they drank millet porridge specially packed in thermos cups to keep out the cold.

    After taking a mouthful of hot millet porridge, the porridge in the thermos cup would have cooled down quickly. After Tang Qi put the lid on the cup immediately, she rubbed her reddened nose and said, "Sure enough, as you expected, this The natural disaster is still not over!"

    "As far as I know, the lowest temperature in winter in Beishi in recent years is only more than ten degrees below zero! It's okay to drop directly to minus 20 degrees in November, and it's too scary to drop directly to minus 60 degrees today. Ah!"

    Jiang Yuan shook his legs frozen in place, sniffed and said, "Fortunately, Boss Song had the foresight to let us use sealant to seal all the windows of the whole house in advance, otherwise yesterday You don't have to wait for Jiang Li to call me, I might already be cold."

    Song Sitan heard the words and said: "Fortunately, Tang Qi and Guan Yang had accumulated enough merit points for changing guns a few days ago, otherwise, in this kind of snowy day, the activities in the base would be useless, and it would be too dangerous to go out of the base to search for supplies After that

    , Song Sitan took four rolls of transparent plastic cloth, four rolls of sealed double-sided wide tape, and six pairs of thick windproof curtains found in the corner of the counter in the Small Commodity Mall, and handed them to everyone: "In order to increase the overall temperature of the room, each household The anti-theft door and the door of our downstairs unit need to hang an extra layer of thick curtains to keep out the wind." "