Chapter 75

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 75

    After everyone around realized that Song Sitan's application was wrong, people with binoculars all looked in the direction they were looking.

    As a result, it was discovered that there were mutant giant apes crawling out of the hole in the ground, and everyone was stunned by the scene in front of the base.

    The captain of the inspection team trembled when he saw this scene: "Why are all these mutated creatures living on the ground crawling out of the underground pits? Where did they come from!" Judging from the memory of the previous

    life , Song Sitan is very clear that the number of these mutated creatures appearing now is just a drop in the ocean.

    We must know that in the previous life, in the siege of mutant creatures, nearly half of the resident survivors of the entire Beishi base were killed or injured within three days.

    They were able to survive the siege of mutant creatures back then, almost entirely because the frontline soldiers in the city used their own flesh and blood to block the entrance to the North City of the base, so that the remaining people in the base had a chance to survive.

    At the beginning, Song Sitan had no worries and cares, and she could allow herself to live in peace, but now in this life, Song Sitan is surrounded by friends who support each other and live like family members. She absolutely does not want the mutant creatures to be safe for their lives after breaking through the city. create a threat!

    Song Sitan frowned, knowing that the number of mutated creatures emerging from the pits was just a drop in the ocean.

    Seeing that the situation was critical and the manpower arranged by Huang Hongyi hadn't arrived in time, Song Sitan frowned, and immediately said in a deep voice to the patrol captain beside him: "Immediately arrange for all the residents of Beishi who are still outside the north entrance to go to Beishi on foot for emergency escape. With the running speed of the mutated giant ape, it will take them at most three or four minutes to arrive at the north entrance." "The

    awakened ones on the protective wall and I will try our best to fight for your progress and the time to close the north entrance. You arrange it as soon as possible." Survivors enter the city."

    The person who can be the captain of the inspection team at the Survivors Base in Bei City will naturally not be a mediocre person. In addition, the arrangement made by Song Sitan is exactly what Huang Hongyi explained before, so the captain of the inspection team immediately took the elevator in person Go under the protective wall to arrange.

    And Qi Zhou, as the highest-ranking officer among all the people, began to organize the awakened people around him to defend.

    Jiang Li looked at the situation under the city, looked at Song Sitan and said, "The Beishi base has put a lot of combat power into the former Beishi's swarm battlefield. Now the Beishi survivor base is seriously insufficient in terms of the number of mutated creatures. I'm afraid it will be a matter of time before the city is broken."

    In this life, Song Sitan and Jiang Li have actually made efforts to prevent the situation of mutant creatures attacking the city from happening again in the previous life.