Chapter 55

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 55

    Aware of this change in the seeds, Song Sitan looked at Jiang Shuo in surprise and said, "Can the seeds you summoned now be fully controlled by other awakened people with their spiritual power?" Jiang Shuo nodded and said, "Yes

    , But give the seeds you summoned to my sister. Compared with before, each plant only lasts for 24 hours, and it can no longer be upgraded by devouring mutant creatures." "But correspondingly, the seeds that you give to your     sister Within 24 hours, the seeds can freely turn into a plant state or return to the seed state, and the initial state of the seeds I summoned is much stronger than before." Hearing Jiang Shuo's introduction, Tang Qi said     pleasantly : "Sitan has tried it before, her space can only store dead things, so the plants you summon cannot be directly put into Sitan's space, but she can carry simple seeds with the help of space."     " In this way, Sitan and the others go out to kill the subterranean beetle is another layer of protection."     Song Sitan looked at Jiang Shuo and said, "Except that the plants you summon can switch back and forth between plant and seed states at will, you can now Have you summoned a higher-level seed?"     Jiang Shuo nodded and said, "After trying last night, I found that after my mental power has been greatly improved, if the total amount of my current mental power is left to accelerate the growth of plants Under the premise of mental strength, you can summon three white seeds, one green seed, or two green seeds directly." "After     trying last night, I summoned two green seeds."     Jiang Shuo said He took out two green seeds from the space and handed them to Song Sitan, saying, "However, since my sister and you are leaving tomorrow morning, I can only summon two more green seeds at most, so I am not willing to test the two that I have summoned so far." Ability."     "Sister, you can test the abilities of these two seeds when you go to Beishi to search for supplies."     Song Sitan nodded, "Alright, then I will take it to Beishi and find a chance to test it, or after we leave, Xiao If you summon the green seeds again, you can also test the effect in the building yourself."

    Jiang Shuo nodded when he heard the words and said happily: "Brothers and sisters, you all went out to earn base points, and I couldn't help you with anything. Now it's all right! Brothers and sisters, no one can take a few seeds with you when you go out. In this way, I will be able to contribute some effort!"     Song Sitan laughed and said, "Nonsense, Xiao Shuo can't help you with anything, we can eat fresh vegetables every day, thanks to Xiao Shuo's space. What!"     Hearing Song Sitan's words, Yang Yue looked at Jiang Shuo curiously and said, "By the way, Xiao Shuo, after your spiritual power has improved, has your space changed?" Jiang Shuo nodded and said, "The space     area It has increased by about one-fifth than before, and the soil fertility in my space seems to be stronger than before. The five vegetables that were supposed to mature tonight, I checked this morning and found that they are fully mature." "     Except In addition, my space enters alone every day, and I can stay in the space for up to two hours."     Tang Qi said: "This is not bad! Seeing the number of newly hatched chicks and rabbits in the space is getting bigger and bigger. There are more and more, we can take the time to expand the chicken coop and the rabbit coop."     Song Sitan also nodded and said: "When I went to see it yesterday, I found that two female rabbits were pregnant at the same time, so I put them in the kennel at the same time It’s not a long-term solution, I think we may have to build two independent small rabbit nests for the pregnant rabbits.” “     Fortunately, before we leave, I collected a lot of building materials in the office building that can be used. When I came back from Beishi, I started to expand the rabbit’s and chicken’s nests in the space.”     Guan Yang laughed and said, “As soon as you leave tomorrow, we will not be able to go to the shooting training center. Clean up the rabbit nest and the chicken coop."     "Why don't you go directly to Jiang Shuo's space later, and put all the building materials and tools you need in the space, and Tang Qi and I will take turns going in these two days when we are free. Clean up."     Song Sitan said after hearing the words: "Alright, I just happened to collect today's dishes, let's celebrate everyone's strength improvement tonight, kill a chicken, how about a combination dinner of hot pot and barbecue?"