Chapter 21

return

Stock up on supplies and return to natural disasters to lie down and win

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 21

    Hearing Song Sitan's helpless sigh, the coal ball yelled twice, as if to appease Song Sitan's emotions, the cat's claw blossomed and stretched and lay down directly, revealing its soft belly, looking like a lucky man.

    Song Sitan couldn't help laughing, rubbed the little belly of the coal ball that had gained a lot of weight recently as it wished, and the coal ball also completely trusted Song Sitan unconditionally, lying flat and letting rua's sense of resistance be negative.

    Touching the soft belly of the briquette, and pinching its pink jio that has nothing to do with the color of its fur, Song Sitan opened the No. 36 building group and began to check the news in the group.

    Compared with the chaos of the real estate group, the five-story building group is actually relatively calm.

    However, it is worth noting that since the second floor of Building 36 was also flooded, the three households on the second floor also moved to 1201 on the 12th floor for a temporary stay.

    However, although there is no need to live in the corridor, the problems derived from it have also begun to appear.

    1201 is now crowded with six families, and the number has even surpassed that of 801, which has 11 people.

    Noisy, scrambling for the toilet, being taken advantage of by other neighbors, stealing food in the middle of the night, etc. occurred frequently, and there were two times when everyone almost got into a fight.

    Therefore, most of the news in the building group every day actually comes from various complaints from different residents of 1201, scolding battles in the group and even escalated on-site fights.

    Fortunately, because of the sky-high food supply in 802, the food shortage problem in Building 36 has not been particularly tense.

    This also made the struggle among the residents of the six households in 1201 somewhat restrained. There were only a few fights with fists and kicks, and it did not rise to the point of stabbing or even killing people.

    In all fairness, the residents of Building 36 were able to maintain their superficial stability even though the typhoon lasted for a full 10 days. The 802, which has a lot of food, really contributed a lot.

    However, their act of selling grain did not gain even the slightest favor from anyone in the entire building complex.

    According to the news of food sales and food sales in the group in the past few days, Song Sitan summarized it briefly and found that Xu Xiang's mother really had no bottom line in order to make money.

    The price of grain in 802 started at 30 yuan a catty on the fourth day, and then skyrocketed in the following six days. As of yesterday morning, Li Qiuyan’s quotation in the group had become 600 yuan per catty. As for the potatoes and cabbage that his family hoarded , Eggs, the price of selling them is ridiculously high.

    However, the residents who are really short of food at home and those who are worried about the typhoon and have the idea of ​​hoarding food, although they also know that the price quoted by 802 is outrageous, but they have seen the chaos reported by the owners, and because there are elderly people and children waiting to eat at home, They can only grit their teeth and pay for food.